Agenda

Differences between revisions 882 and 883
Revision 882 as of 2020-07-29 15:57:26
Size: 4547
Editor: ddstreet
Comment:
Revision 883 as of 2020-07-29 16:00:57
Size: 3785
Editor: ddstreet
Comment:
Deletions are marked like this. Additions are marked like this.
Line 33: Line 33:
  * DMB to vote at next mtg(s) on controlling the membership access for the OEM enablement metapackages. (RFC: auto-generated packageset for Canonical OEM enablement metapackages (Iain Lane))   * DMB to vote at next mtg(s) on [[https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/devel-permissions/2020-July/001542.html|controlling the membership access for the OEM enablement metapackages]]
Line 47: Line 47:
  * [[https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/devel-permissions/2020-July/001539.html|Request for delagate team for DKMS modules]] (Francis Ginther)
   * On going voting at [[https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/devel-permissions/2020-July/001540.html|Devel Permissions Mailing List]]
  * [[https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/devel-permissions/2020-July/001541.html|Adding Yaru to the desktop set for focal]] (Marco Trevisan)
  * [[https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/devel-permissions/2020-July/001542.html|RFC: auto-generated packageset for Canonical OEM enablement metapackages]] (Iain Lane)
Line 53: Line 49:
  * [[https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-community/+bug/1716770|Verify ubuntu-budgie packages, possibly remove fossfreedom personal packageset if no longer needed]]

This page records the agenda for the next meeting of the Ubuntu Developer Membership Board.

The Developer Membership Board will consider a maximum of two applicants per meeting. If there are already two applicants for the next meeting, please add yourself to the agenda and specify the date of the next meeting with fewer than two candidates that you will attend. Meetings are held fortnightly on IRC in #ubuntu-meeting on Freenode.

Next DMB meetings:

Monday 2020-07-27 15:00 UTC
Monday 2020-08-10 19:00 UTC
Monday 2020-08-24 15:00 UTC
Monday 2020-09-07 19:00 UTC

Agenda

  • Long-term action items (do not need to be mentioned in regular meetings)

    • rafaeldtinoco pkgset tooling full documentation (being worked, carried until mentioned)
    • tsimonq2 to better document what we expect applicants to know (will be carried until mentioned)
    • ddstreet to write up a proposal for upload access expiry following some period of disuse (will be carried until mentioned)
  • Review of previous action items

    • rafaeldtinoco to check edubuntu seed <-> pkgset relationship (generation) and if edubuntu pkgsets can be dropped (carried over)

    • rafaeldtinoco to create, for now, a small "what-to-do" for pkgset changes in -devel (document exceptions inclusion for DMB team) (carried over)
    • rafaeldtinoco link team delegation from dmb kb page when reading ddstreet updates (carried over)
    • DMB to vote at next mtg(s) on controlling the membership access for the OEM enablement metapackages

      • Would make sense for ubuntu-archive to be able to control this
    • slashd to add Yaru to the desktop set for focal
    • ddstreet edubuntu seed <-> pkgset

  • Package Set/Per Package Uploader Applications

  • MOTU Applications

  • SRU Developer Applications

  • Ubuntu Core Developer Applications

  • Outstanding mailing list requests to assign

  • Open TB bugs

  • Select a chair for the next meeting (following alphabetical order of first names)

    • Upcoming: Eric, Łukasz, Teward, Rafael, Dan, Robie <wrap>

  • Any other business

After the meeting

  • Add approved applicants to the teams in Launchpad (as appropriate from the list at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers)

  • Send individual outcomes of the votes as response to the application mail to devel-permissions@
  • Update the agenda
  • Update Next Meeting section above.

Logs from previous meetings may be found at meetingology logs, DMB meeting logs, http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/ or via MootBot.

If adding agenda items, please place them as subitems of the appropriate major item above. Please also prefix your entry with a number indicating the order of application.

Bot instructions: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ScribesTeam/MootBot


CategoryUbuntuTeams

DeveloperMembershipBoard/Agenda (last edited 2020-11-20 12:02:52 by ddstreet)