Agenda

Differences between revisions 983 and 1035 (spanning 52 versions)
Revision 983 as of 2021-12-13 22:15:44
Size: 8379
Editor: ddstreet
Comment: add 2022 calendar
Revision 1035 as of 2022-09-22 12:56:04
Size: 8329
Editor: xypron
Comment:
Deletions are marked like this. Additions are marked like this.
Line 14: Line 14:
'''DMB meetings for 2021:'''
<<Anchor(nextmeeting)>>
||'''16:00 UTC''' || '''19:00 UTC''' ||
|| 2021-12-13 || 2021-12-27 '''CANCELLED''' ||
Line 31: Line 26:
|| 2022-09-19 || 2022-10-03 || || (replaced with special meeting) || 2022-10-03 ||
Line 40: Line 35:
 * Long-term action items (do not need to be mentioned in regular meetings)<<BR>>
  * rafaeldtinoco pkgset tooling full documentation (being worked, carried until mentioned)
  * tsimonq2 to better document what we expect applicants to know (will be carried until mentioned)
  * ddstreet to write up a proposal for upload access expiry following some period of disuse (will be carried until mentioned)
  * ddstreet edubuntu seed <-> pkgset (carried over)
 * Review of previous action items<<BR>>
  * ddstreet
   * ddstreet change permissions for athos packageset application for ubuntu-server (done)
   * ddstreet announce athos successful application for ubuntu-sever packageset (done)
   * ddstreet carry vote for paride to ML list for final +1 (done)
   * ddstreet add note in agenda that the dec 27 mtg officially canceled (done)
 * Long-term action items (do not need to be mentioned in regular meetings)
  * (unassigned) pkgset tooling needs full documentation and automation
  * sil2100 to better document what we expect applicants to know, at last an initial draft and then pass over to rbasak (will be carried until mentioned)
  * (unassigned) to write up a proposal for upload access expiry following some period of disuse (will be carried until mentioned)
  * (unassigned) edubuntu seed <-> pkgset (carried over)
 * Review of previous action items
  * teward follow up to get all application process wiki/docs to explain the process to be able to edit wiki pages, for applicants who don't yet have wiki edit access (carried over)
  * sil2100 to follow up on actions for ItzSwirlz's application (done)
Line 52: Line 44:
 * [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers#ContribDev|Ubuntu Contributing Developers]] Applications
Line 53: Line 46:
  * [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/bluca/PerPackageUploaderApplication|Luca Boccassi]] (2022-01-10 @ 16:00 UTC meeting)
Line 57: Line 49:
   * [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FrankHeimes/MOTU|Frank Heimes]] (voting moved to ML)
   * [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AlexandreGhiti/MOTUDeveloperApplication|Alexandre Ghiti]] (2022-10-03)
   * [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/HeinrichSchuchardt/MOTUApplication|Heinrich Schuchardt]] (2022-10-03)
 * [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers#FormingDelegate|Delegated Team]] Applications
Line 59: Line 55:

 * Select a chair for the next meeting (following alphabetical order of [[https://launchpad.net/~developer-membership-board/+members|first names]])<<BR>>
  * Upcoming: teward, rafaeldtinoco, rbasak, sil2100, ddstreet

 * Any other business
 * AOB

This page records the agenda for the next meeting of the Ubuntu Developer Membership Board.

The Developer Membership Board will consider a maximum of two applicants per meeting. If there are already two applicants for the next meeting, please add yourself to the agenda and specify the date of the next meeting with fewer than two candidates that you will attend. Meetings are held Mondays fortnightly on IRC in #ubuntu-meeting on Libera.

DMB meetings for 2022:

16:00 UTC

19:00 UTC

2022-01-10

2022-01-24

2022-02-07

2022-02-21

2022-03-07

2022-03-21

2022-04-04

2022-04-18

2022-05-02

2022-05-16

2022-05-30

2022-06-13

2022-06-27

2022-07-11

2022-07-25

2022-08-08

2022-08-22

2022-09-05

(replaced with special meeting)

2022-10-03

2022-10-17

2022-10-31

2022-11-14

2022-11-28

2022-12-12

2022-12-26

The calendar is also available on the Ubuntu Fridge.

Agenda

  • Long-term action items (do not need to be mentioned in regular meetings)
    • (unassigned) pkgset tooling needs full documentation and automation
    • sil2100 to better document what we expect applicants to know, at last an initial draft and then pass over to rbasak (will be carried until mentioned)
    • (unassigned) to write up a proposal for upload access expiry following some period of disuse (will be carried until mentioned)
    • (unassigned) edubuntu seed <-> pkgset (carried over)

  • Review of previous action items
    • teward follow up to get all application process wiki/docs to explain the process to be able to edit wiki pages, for applicants who don't yet have wiki edit access (carried over)
    • sil2100 to follow up on actions for ItzSwirlz's application (done)

  • Ubuntu Contributing Developers Applications

  • Package Set/Per Package Uploader Applications

  • SRU Developer Applications

  • Ubuntu Core Developer Applications

  • Ubuntu MOTU Developer Applications

  • Delegated Team Applications

  • Outstanding mailing list requests to assign

  • Open TB bugs

  • AOB

After the meeting

If adding agenda items, please place them as subitems of the appropriate major item above. Please also prefix your entry with a number indicating the order of application.

Bot instructions: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ScribesTeam/MootBot

Meeting logs

Logs from previous meetings may be found at meetingology logs, DMB meeting logs, http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/ or via MootBot, or using the direct links below for the current calendar year:

Previous meeting logs

2021


CategoryUbuntuTeams

DeveloperMembershipBoard/Agenda (last edited 2022-12-01 08:38:26 by utkarsh)