Agenda

[Show "Revision History"] [Show "General Page Infos"] [Show "Page hits and edits"]

Revision History

Showing page edit history entries from 596 to 795 out of 795 entries total. (5 | 10 | 25 | 50 | 100 | 200 items per page)

# Date Size Editor Comment Action
795 2019-10-15 21:54:20 4357 to previous rafaeldtinoco   view
794 2019-10-08 13:55:14 4090 to previous marcustomlinson   view
793 2019-10-07 18:55:38 4090 to previous sil2100   view
792 2019-10-01 14:11:16 4046 to previous marcustomlinson   view
791 2019-10-01 14:10:07 4046 to previous marcustomlinson   view
790 2019-08-12 19:32:28 3594 to previous slashd   view
789 2019-08-12 19:21:34 3559 to previous slashd   view
788 2019-08-12 19:17:32 3537 to previous slashd   view
787 2019-08-12 15:36:54 3467 to previous racb Add Gunnar's PPU request view
786 2019-07-30 10:52:50 3361 to previous racb Meeting dates for August, September and October view
785 2019-07-16 19:31:35 4528 to previous racb Update agenda item link view
784 2019-07-16 19:30:01 4530 to previous racb Add agenda item from the TB view
783 2019-07-01 15:55:55 4399 to previous slashd   view
782 2019-07-01 15:55:17 4409 to previous slashd   view
781 2019-07-01 15:52:54 4071 to previous slashd   view
780 2019-07-01 15:50:04 4150 to previous slashd   view
779 2019-07-01 15:49:35 4178 to previous slashd   view
778 2019-07-01 15:48:50 4164 to previous slashd   view
777 2019-07-01 15:11:53 4312 to previous slashd   view
776 2019-07-01 15:03:53 4297 to previous slashd   view
775 2019-06-21 00:30:44 4283 to previous xtrusia   view
774 2019-06-17 20:04:23 4255 to previous sil2100   view
773 2019-06-17 20:01:13 4241 to previous racb Remove completed applications view
772 2019-06-17 20:00:03 4707 to previous racb Update actions from today's meeting view
771 2019-06-03 15:27:07 4655 to previous teward Moved my meeting accordingly per sil2100 view
770 2019-06-03 15:26:07 4606 to previous teward   view
769 2019-06-03 15:25:42 4609 to previous teward   view
768 2019-05-20 21:07:30 4594 to previous ddstreet   view
767 2019-05-07 23:49:54 4355 to previous teward Add CoreDev application link for myself to the agenda for June 3 view
766 2019-04-17 14:08:53 4263 to previous sil2100   view
765 2019-04-16 17:44:04 4256 to previous racb Cancel meeting on public holiday view
764 2019-04-16 11:09:30 4254 to previous racb Update meeting dates view
763 2019-04-08 17:22:10 4516 to previous sil2100   view
762 2019-04-02 10:26:16 4639 to previous ddstreet   view
761 2019-03-26 10:25:48 4565 to previous rikmills My application is done view
760 2019-03-26 10:19:28 4647 to previous racb Update actions from previous meeting view
759 2019-03-25 20:30:51 4568 to previous fossfreedom   view
758 2019-03-20 08:41:59 4569 to previous rikmills   view
757 2019-03-13 18:03:18 4551 to previous rikmills   view
756 2019-03-13 18:01:51 4551 to previous rikmills   view
755 2019-03-12 12:33:06 4487 to previous racb   view
754 2019-03-12 11:35:13 4449 to previous sil2100 Update agenda as per previous meeting view
753 2019-03-11 20:26:47 4630 to previous fossfreedom   view
752 2019-03-11 14:58:25 4525 to previous slashd   view
751 2019-03-08 00:47:01 4370 to previous tsimonq2   view
750 2019-03-08 00:41:46 4302 to previous eeickmeyer   view
749 2019-03-08 00:39:29 4233 to previous tsimonq2   view
748 2019-03-08 00:01:56 3092 to previous tsimonq2   view
747 2019-03-07 13:53:58 3217 to previous rosco2 Add myself to agenda view
746 2019-02-12 01:07:20 3150 to previous tsimonq2   view
745 2019-02-12 00:55:40 3025 to previous tsimonq2   view
744 2019-02-12 00:55:15 3019 to previous tsimonq2   view
743 2019-01-30 17:54:32 3008 to previous slashd   view
742 2019-01-28 18:53:15 3121 to previous slashd   view
741 2019-01-28 18:37:36 3228 to previous racb Remove completed action item view
740 2019-01-21 19:16:49 3273 to previous tsimonq2   view
739 2019-01-11 19:43:33 3639 to previous raharper Added PPU Application request for RyanHarper view
738 2018-12-11 04:47:20 3526 to previous tsimonq2 Cancel the December 31st meeting after agreement from other DMB members view
737 2018-12-04 11:10:13 3289 to previous ddstreet   view
736 2018-12-03 19:49:20 3289 to previous ddstreet   view
735 2018-12-03 18:52:44 3288 to previous racb Update actions from previous meeting view
734 2018-11-24 20:01:42 3124 to previous tsimonq2 Remove tdaitx from the agenda; congratulations on core-dev! view
733 2018-11-24 19:58:46 3242 to previous tsimonq2   view
732 2018-11-19 15:33:46 3002 to previous ddstreet   view
731 2018-11-05 19:36:16 3003 to previous ddstreet   view
730 2018-10-25 15:08:33 3002 to previous tdaitx reschedule my application to Nov 19 view
729 2018-10-24 02:34:33 3001 to previous tdaitx added tiago daitx for core dev application in Nov 5 view
728 2018-10-22 15:53:57 2884 to previous ddstreet no DMB mtg held today (only 3 members showed up), updating next dates and my application date view
727 2018-10-20 12:59:06 2885 to previous ddstreet updating "next meetings" dates, as they are still out of date today, weekend before Monday mtg view
726 2018-10-15 15:49:09 2886 to previous ddstreet   view
725 2018-09-24 17:55:01 2779 to previous sil2100   view
724 2018-09-17 07:07:06 2790 to previous ahasenack   view
723 2018-09-06 12:02:19 2705 to previous ahasenack Next meeting was updated just today (sep 6th) to next monday (sep 10th), so not enough time for people to review my application. Will try to make the next one after that. view
722 2018-09-06 11:59:25 2790 to previous jbicha update dates for next meetings view
721 2018-09-04 14:02:01 2790 to previous ahasenack   view
720 2018-08-13 22:49:36 2705 to previous racb Post meeting update view
719 2018-08-13 20:27:57 2923 to previous tsimonq2   view
718 2018-08-01 15:32:38 3006 to previous tsimonq2   view
717 2018-07-30 16:57:02 2923 to previous racb Mark my action item done view
716 2018-07-30 16:26:21 2916 to previous jbicha post-meeting update view
715 2018-07-15 04:29:17 3023 to previous unit193   view
714 2018-07-03 12:35:00 2925 to previous chad.smith   view
713 2018-06-04 18:52:37 2758 to previous jbicha update future meeting times view
712 2018-06-04 14:57:54 2758 to previous sil2100   view
711 2018-06-04 14:57:39 2836 to previous sil2100 Update chair list view
710 2018-05-10 19:48:07 2835 to previous jbicha mark DMB election announcement as done view
709 2018-05-07 16:03:22 2828 to previous jbicha update actions items and future scheduled meetings view
708 2018-04-09 17:18:37 2814 to previous racb Post meeting update view
707 2018-04-05 08:46:37 2974 to previous racb Expiring DMB seats view
706 2018-04-03 03:53:19 2951 to previous feng-kylin   view
705 2018-03-26 21:40:05 2856 to previous jbicha update after today's meeting view
704 2018-03-12 16:39:31 2976 to previous sil2100   view
703 2018-03-12 16:27:18 2969 to previous jbicha add UG packageset update to AOB, update future meeting dates view
702 2018-03-12 16:24:07 2979 to previous sil2100   view
701 2018-03-12 16:23:54 3041 to previous sil2100   view
700 2018-03-12 14:49:18 3229 to previous sil2100   view
699 2018-02-26 00:39:13 3380 to previous tsimonq2   view
698 2018-02-23 14:19:53 3122 to previous slashd   view
697 2018-01-29 19:40:29 3008 to previous sil2100   view
696 2018-01-29 19:38:30 3001 to previous sil2100   view
695 2018-01-29 19:37:40 3043 to previous sil2100   view
694 2018-01-17 10:22:10 3183 to previous racb Fix meeting schedule. See list. view
693 2018-01-16 15:12:13 3058 to previous fossfreedom   view
692 2017-12-18 19:53:32 2934 to previous jbicha update next meeting times view
691 2017-12-18 16:27:31 2935 to previous sil2100   view
690 2017-12-18 16:15:34 2921 to previous sil2100   view
689 2017-12-06 17:22:36 3060 to previous ahasenack   view
688 2017-12-05 22:26:02 2931 to previous jbicha update for next meeting view
687 2017-11-22 06:54:30 3122 to previous feng-kylin   view
686 2017-11-21 16:48:04 2868 to previous jbicha mark actions as done, add packageset update to AOB view
685 2017-11-20 16:10:33 2792 to previous jbicha update agenda for next meeting view
684 2017-11-14 12:25:14 3048 to previous osomon   view
683 2017-11-06 17:41:28 2974 to previous sil2100   view
682 2017-10-23 21:44:46 2967 to previous sil2100   view
681 2017-10-10 17:34:02 3195 to previous ddstreet   view
680 2017-10-06 18:45:49 3203 to previous ddstreet   view
679 2017-10-05 14:20:48 3194 to previous ddstreet   view
678 2017-10-05 14:20:10 3182 to previous ddstreet   view
677 2017-09-12 20:41:02 3085 to previous brian-murray   view
676 2017-09-12 07:26:43 3055 to previous sil2100   view
675 2017-09-11 15:47:53 3315 to previous brian-murray   view
674 2017-08-28 16:53:40 3308 to previous sil2100   view
673 2017-08-28 16:53:00 3302 to previous sil2100   view
672 2017-08-28 11:41:16 3553 to previous rbalint Apply for Core Dev via email instead view
671 2017-08-21 13:53:16 3625 to previous fossfreedom bumped myself to the 11th given the number of applicants this time around view
670 2017-08-14 15:49:46 3624 to previous brian-murray Remove teward since he withdrew his application view
669 2017-08-12 16:40:26 4052 to previous rbalint   view
668 2017-08-11 20:41:49 3959 to previous ddstreet add ddstreet SRU developer application to agenda view
667 2017-08-07 15:07:24 3779 to previous fossfreedom   view
666 2017-08-07 15:06:29 3765 to previous fossfreedom   view
665 2017-08-07 14:20:51 3649 to previous paelzer   view
664 2017-08-07 14:20:22 3648 to previous paelzer   view
663 2017-08-02 22:09:32 3392 to previous tsimonq2   view
662 2017-07-31 19:54:30 3307 to previous rbalint Add my (rbalint) Core Dev application properly :-) view
661 2017-07-31 19:53:15 3307 to previous rbalint Add my (rbalint) Core Dev application view
660 2017-07-27 17:54:19 3212 to previous teward Add self to DMB agenda for ZNC ppu request. view
659 2017-07-17 17:19:20 3049 to previous sil2100   view
658 2017-07-03 13:10:33 2949 to previous sil2100   view
657 2017-06-21 16:05:47 2934 to previous brian-murray   view
656 2017-06-07 18:29:16 2724 to previous sil2100   view
655 2017-06-07 18:24:51 2722 to previous sil2100   view
654 2017-05-22 17:34:32 2889 to previous colin-king   view
653 2017-05-13 19:57:59 2808 to previous jbicha Add my [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/JeremyBicha/CoreDevApplication|core dev application]] to next meeting view
652 2017-04-24 19:38:41 2722 to previous brian-murray   view
651 2017-04-24 19:17:14 2722 to previous sil2100   view
650 2017-03-29 15:38:26 3647 to previous rcj   view
649 2017-03-28 19:59:17 3647 to previous brian-murray   view
648 2017-03-28 18:41:25 3608 to previous brian-murray I did some stuff! view
647 2017-03-27 21:33:51 3609 to previous brian-murray   view
646 2017-03-27 21:21:24 3603 to previous brian-murray   view
645 2017-03-27 19:50:37 3942 to previous rcj   view
644 2017-03-27 19:32:23 3935 to previous rcj   view
643 2017-03-27 14:02:19 3835 to previous paelzer   view
642 2017-03-20 18:21:12 3480 to previous racb Mark some of my actions done view
641 2017-03-20 15:29:18 3433 to previous racb "Outstanding mailing list requests to assign" standing item to make sure that requests don't get lost view
640 2017-03-20 15:28:28 3385 to previous racb Fix capitalisation of SRU uploader view
639 2017-03-15 20:47:55 3385 to previous brian-murray   view
638 2017-03-14 20:39:01 3351 to previous brian-murray   view
637 2017-03-13 20:55:34 3275 to previous sil2100   view
636 2017-03-13 20:47:37 3261 to previous sil2100   view
635 2017-03-09 15:56:37 3284 to previous ddstreet   view
634 2017-03-09 15:30:58 3245 to previous ddstreet   view
633 2017-02-28 14:55:31 3135 to previous slashd   view
632 2017-02-27 16:11:15 3007 to previous racb   view
631 2017-02-22 09:27:15 2982 to previous rosco2 Add myself to DMB meeting agenda view
630 2017-02-17 17:46:44 2884 to previous racb   view
629 2017-02-13 19:00:18 2767 to previous racb Post-meeting updates view
628 2017-02-03 12:03:02 2921 to previous racb Mark my completed action items view
627 2017-02-02 12:43:04 2945 to previous gunnarhj typo corrected view
626 2017-01-31 10:17:11 2946 to previous sil2100   view
625 2017-01-16 16:48:49 3620 to previous chiluk   view
624 2017-01-12 10:55:44 3589 to previous mapreri   view
623 2016-12-13 08:46:15 3431 to previous sil2100   view
622 2016-12-08 08:28:00 3674 to previous racb Adjust for postponed 5 December -> 12 December meeting view
621 2016-12-07 22:55:56 3659 to previous chiluk   view
620 2016-12-07 22:54:09 3659 to previous chiluk Add chiluk to coredev application view
619 2016-11-22 14:21:56 3569 to previous slashd   view
618 2016-11-21 18:20:30 3488 to previous racb Update chair for next meeting view
617 2016-11-21 18:18:26 3511 to previous racb Update upcoming meeting dates view
616 2016-11-21 18:16:32 3381 to previous racb Update action items from today's meeting view
615 2016-11-21 18:14:47 2940 to previous racb Add "Outstanding mailing list requests to assign" view
614 2016-11-21 18:14:13 2892 to previous racb Drop completed applications view
613 2016-11-21 14:51:41 3147 to previous racb Update upcoming meeting dates view
612 2016-11-21 14:49:11 3147 to previous racb Delete old application from previous meeting view
611 2016-11-13 23:28:24 3229 to previous mapreri fix link view
610 2016-11-13 21:41:49 3228 to previous fossfreedom   view
609 2016-11-13 21:27:42 3103 to previous costamagnagianfranco   view
608 2016-11-13 21:27:16 3090 to previous costamagnagianfranco   view
607 2016-11-13 21:26:32 3062 to previous costamagnagianfranco   view
606 2016-11-13 21:25:49 3103 to previous costamagnagianfranco   view
605 2016-11-13 20:41:43 2961 to previous mapreri add myself for 2016 Nov 21th meeting for MOTU application view
604 2016-11-07 19:44:12 2849 to previous racb Next meeting date/time view
603 2016-10-14 12:33:51 2848 to previous slashd   view
602 2016-10-10 19:35:46 2766 to previous sil2100   view
601 2016-10-10 19:35:08 2745 to previous sil2100   view
600 2016-09-02 09:56:30 3557 to previous costamagnagianfranco   view
599 2016-08-31 14:25:54 3669 to previous cyphermox   view
598 2016-08-31 14:11:47 3625 to previous paelzer   view
597 2016-08-31 08:01:58 3635 to previous sil2100   view
596 2016-08-30 00:47:35 3628 to previous brian-murray   view