This page records the agenda for the next meeting of the Ubuntu Developer Membership Board.
The Developer Membership Board will consider a maximum of two applicants per meeting. If there are already two applicants for the next meeting, please add yourself to the agenda and specify the date of the next meeting with fewer than two candidates that you will attend. Meetings are held fortnightly on IRC in #ubuntu-meeting on Freenode.
Next DMB meetings (Chair: Adam; backup: Ben):
Monday September 12th, 2016 19:00 UTC
Monday September 26th, 2016 15:00 UTC
Monday October 10th, 2016 19:00 UTC
- Review of previous action items
infinity to make permission changes for new PPU packages for GunnarHj (carried over)
- infinity to add Otto PPU access to mariadb-10.0, mariadb-client-lgpl, and galera-3
- bdmurray to find another TB member to grant Otto PPU access
- cyphermox to add Daniel Watkins to ubuntu-dev (todo), ubuntu-cloud packageset (todo), announce result (done)
- sil2100 to add libdumbnet and zerofree to ubuntu-cloud packageset (done)
- cyphermox to add nacc to ubuntu-coredev (done) and announce result of application (done)
Package Set/Per Package Uploader Applications
Ubuntu Contributing Developer Applications
Ubuntu Core Developer Applications
Select a chair for the next meeting (following alphabetical order of first names)
- Upcoming: Adam, Ben, Brian (skip he did 8/29/2016), Łukasz, Mathieu, Micah, Robie, wrap
- Any other business
After the meeting
Send minutes (reuse the team report) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Set reply to to email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org in case of new developers were approved.
Add approved applicants to the teams in Launchpad (as appropriate from the list at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers)
- Send individual outcomes of the votes as response to the application mail to devel-permissions@
Update DeveloperMembershipBoard/Logs with a link to the IRC log
- Update the agenda
Update Next Meeting section above.
If adding agenda items, please place them as subitems of the appropriate major item above. Please also prefix your entry with a number indicating the order of application.
Bot instructions: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ScribesTeam/MootBot