This page records the agenda for the next meeting of the Ubuntu Developer Membership Board.
The Developer Membership Board will consider a maximum of two applicants per meeting. If there are already two applicants for the next meeting, please add yourself to the agenda and specify the date of the next meeting with fewer than two candidates that you will attend. Meetings are held Mondays fortnightly on IRC in #ubuntu-meeting on Libera.
DMB meetings for 2021:
The calendar is also available on the Ubuntu Fridge.
Long-term action items (do not need to be mentioned in regular meetings)
- rafaeldtinoco pkgset tooling full documentation (being worked, carried until mentioned)
- tsimonq2 to better document what we expect applicants to know (will be carried until mentioned)
- ddstreet to write up a proposal for upload access expiry following some period of disuse (will be carried until mentioned)
ddstreet edubuntu seed <-> pkgset (carried over)
Review of previous action items
- ddstreet change permissions for athos packageset application for ubuntu-server (done)
- ddstreet announce athos successful application for ubuntu-sever packageset (done)
- ddstreet carry vote for paride to ML list for final +1 (done)
- ddstreet add note in agenda that the dec 27 mtg officially canceled (done)
Package Set/Per Package Uploader Applications
Luca Boccassi (2022-01-10 @ 16:00 UTC meeting)
SRU Developer Applications
Ubuntu Core Developer Applications
Ubuntu MOTU Developer Applications
Outstanding mailing list requests to assign
Open TB bugs
Select a chair for the next meeting (following alphabetical order of first names)
- Upcoming: teward, rafaeldtinoco, rbasak, sil2100, ddstreet
- Any other business
After the meeting
Make sure actions were assigned for concluded applications (whether successful or unsuccessful). Necessary actions and their checklists are documented at Actions after a successful application and Actions after an unsuccessful application.
- Update the agenda
If adding agenda items, please place them as subitems of the appropriate major item above. Please also prefix your entry with a number indicating the order of application.
Bot instructions: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ScribesTeam/MootBot