20100220

Differences between revisions 2 and 3
Revision 2 as of 2010-02-12 16:25:09
Size: 742
Editor: 129
Comment:
Revision 3 as of 2010-02-21 00:12:48
Size: 1438
Editor: static-71-166-202-51
Comment:
Deletions are marked like this. Additions are marked like this.
Line 1: Line 1:
= Meeting Notes February 13 2010 = = Meeting Notes February 20 2010 =
Line 14: Line 14:
Roll call: bcurtiswx, Magilum, crimsun, kjcole, lfaraone (late)
[ACTION] crimsun to install GC and begin testing merging & bug workflow for Global Jam
[ACTION] Discuss Mar 20th more about Ground Control
[VOTE] dismiss Iphone app discussion
Vote passes 3-0-1
[DONE] crimsun to follow up with fridge admins regarding LoCo activities on Ubuntu fridge Google calendar
[VOTE] DC LoCo to adopt GNU Image Manipulation Program
Vote passes: 2-0-2
[ACTION] Magilum to look into officially adopting GIMP for the LoCo
[ACTION] bcurtiswx to create Wiki page for LoCo structure
[ACTION] lfaraone to get meetbot in here
[ACTION] Magilum to chair next meeting
[ACTION] Magilum to discuss Ubuntu SSO

Meeting Notes February 20 2010

Agendum

  • 4:00-6:00 Ubuntu Hours Bug Jam in #ubuntu-us-dc on freenode
  • 6:00-6:05 Roll Call
  • 6:05-6:20 Ground control discussions
    • [ACTION] crimsun to investigate merging Lucid source packages using Ground Control
    • [ACTION] bcurtiswx to follow up about using GC to fix bugs
  • 6:20-6:30 DC LoCo iPhone app discussion

  • 6:30-7:00 Review and update of action items from last meeting

Minutes

Roll call: bcurtiswx, Magilum, crimsun, kjcole, lfaraone (late) [ACTION] crimsun to install GC and begin testing merging & bug workflow for Global Jam [ACTION] Discuss Mar 20th more about Ground Control [VOTE] dismiss Iphone app discussion Vote passes 3-0-1 [DONE] crimsun to follow up with fridge admins regarding LoCo activities on Ubuntu fridge Google calendar [VOTE] DC LoCo to adopt GNU Image Manipulation Program Vote passes: 2-0-2 [ACTION] Magilum to look into officially adopting GIMP for the LoCo [ACTION] bcurtiswx to create Wiki page for LoCo structure [ACTION] lfaraone to get meetbot in here [ACTION] Magilum to chair next meeting [ACTION] Magilum to discuss Ubuntu SSO

DistrictOfColumbiaTeam/MeetingNotes/20100220 (last edited 2010-02-21 00:17:27 by static-71-166-202-51)