Added daisy-player to my packages
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 16:||Line 16:|
| * [[http://web.inter.nl.net/users/lemmensj/|Jos Lemmens' website]]
'''[[http://packages.ubuntu.com/ebook-speaker|ebook-speaker]]''' - ebook reader that speaks out loud
* ebook-speaker is written by the same author as daisy-player: Jos Lemmens.
I'm Paul Gevers, a Development Engineer at ASML. I have been using Debian and later Ubuntu for some 10 years now and decided that I should contribute to the open source community.
WinFF - video and audio batch converter using ffmpeg
- This is a GUI written in Free Pascal that uses the power of ffmpeg to convert video files into other formats. It comes with several presets to take get the best out of the format.
daisy-player - player for DAISY Digital Talking Books
- daisy-player is written by a blind person (Jos Lemmens) for "reading" digital talking books.
ebook-speaker - ebook reader that speaks out loud
- ebook-speaker is written by the same author as daisy-player: Jos Lemmens.
- NEdit is a multi-purpose text editor for the X Window System, which combines a standard, easy to use, graphical user interface with the thorough functionality and stability required by users who edit text eight hours a day. It provides intensive support for development in a wide variety of languages, text processors, and other tools, but at the same time can be used productively by just about anyone who needs to edit text. Users of Macintosh and MS Windows based text editors will find NEdit a familiar and comfortable environment.
lesstif - OSF/Motif 2.1 implementation released under LGPL (co-maintainer)
- Runtime shared libraries for Lesstif, the Hungry Programmers' version of OSF/Motif 2.1.
And I struggled some with:
KSquirrel - image-viewer (LP: 107228)
- KSquirrel is an image viewer for KDE with disk navigator, file tree, multiple directory view, thumbnails, extended thumbnails, dynamic format support, DCOP interface, KEXIF and KIPI plugins support.
I am running through the some bugs once in a while and try to triage. Especially those related to fpc, lazarus, ffmpeg and my own packages.
As my native language is Dutch I am helping with the translations (via Dutch-debian).