First IRC Meeting. Steps to become an approved LoCo team
IRC Meeting Logs
Complete logs: EmiratesTeam/Meetings/IRCMeetingLogs20110417
In order of presentation:
- hadenx: Haden Pereira
- bassem_mobile: Bassem Jarkas
TheLive1: Sajjad Rizvi
- rverrips: Roy Verrips
The Emirate LoCo achievements since our last gathering at More Cafe on 6th April:
- new irc channel: #ubuntu-ae on irc.freenode.net
launchpad page: https://launchpad.net/~emirateslocoteam
new wiki page: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/EmiratesTeam
Our common goal is to get Emirates LoCo approved as official
- Wiki Bots:
- use ubuntulog as official bot (at the moment of editing the mom, ubuntulog is running on our channel as ubuntulo1_)
- use mootbot to monitor/summarize our meetings
- Mailing Lists:
- use current meetup mailing list, until we can take over ownership/co-admin the official ubuntu list, after, we should integrate them by having meetup list as a member of ubuntu.
- on all circumstances we should have a "backup-guy" to co-admin our online tools
- no need for a separate site with separate content like ubuntu-ae.org . However, a redirect of the ubuntu-ae.org or ubunut.ae to our wiki page is welcomed.
- Third party sites:
- Next meeting on Sunday 24 April 2011 @8:00PM GST - follow-up and release party ideas
all: register with Launchpad https://launchpad.net/~emirateslocoteam to be completed...