Differences between revisions 1 and 4 (spanning 3 versions)
Copied Herd2 template over
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
|''' WORK IN PROGRESS '''
== Introduction ==
== GNOME 2.17.5 ==
== Download Herd 3 ==
Get it while it's hot. ISOs and torrents are available at:
* http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/releases/feisty/herd-3/ (Ubuntu)
* http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/kubuntu/releases/feisty/herd-3/ (Kubuntu)
* http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/edubuntu/releases/feisty/herd-3/ (Edubuntu)
* http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/xubuntu/releases/feisty/herd-3/ (Xubuntu)
== Reporting Bugs & Testing ==
Feisty Fawn has bugs! (I bet you're not surprised). Your comments, bug reports, patches and suggestions will help fix bugs and improve future releases. Please report bugs through Malone.
If you want to help out with those bugs, the Bug Squad is always looking for help.
If you plan to do an installation of Feisty Herd 2, be sure to head to '''[Self:Testing]'''. With just a few minutes of time at your hands, you can really help to improve Ubuntu. We have two different tests; one takes just a short while, but the other is more thorough.
* Self:Testing/Current - Simply note how your installation went
* Self:Testing/Short - the short test
* Self:Testing/Long - the longer test
== Participate in Ubuntu ==
If you would like to help shape Ubuntu, take a look at the list of ways you can participate at
== More Information ==
You can find out more about Ubuntu on our [http://ubuntu.com website] and [http://wiki.ubuntu.com wiki].
To sign up for future Ubuntu development announcements, please subscribe to Ubuntu's development announcement list at:
== Previous Herds ==
* [http://www.ubuntu.com/testing/herd1 Feisty Herd 1]
* [http://www.ubuntu.com/testing/herd2 Feisty Herd 2]
== Credits ==
Heard 3 release notes were brought to you by:
* Cody A.W. Somerville
* Martin Albisetti
* Eldo Varghese
== Feedback ==
This document is maintained by the Ubuntu Marketing Team. Please feel free to contact us regarding any concerns or suggestions by either sending an email to email@example.com or by using any of the other methods on the Ubuntu Marketing Team wiki page.
|Editing in Gobby, go to #ubuntu-marketing on irc.freenode.net to get instructions.|