This is the home page for the Ubuntu focus-follows-mouse team.
Information for users can be found at the FocusFollowsMouse page.
Our broad aims are as follows:
- Fix bugs which affect users of focus-follows-mouse.
- Build new features in the spirit of focus-follows-mouse.
- Maintain an Ubuntu PPA against the latest release with bug fixes and new features.
- Provide resources to help people who use or might be interested in using focus-follows-mouse.
This is currently a skeleton page because the team is very new.
If you want to get involved, please join the launchpad team and mailing list here:
There is also a team for actually dealing with bugs:
Our IRC channel is #ubuntu-focus-follows-mouse. There are no online meetings scheduled yet.
- Identify and list possible bugs and features.
- Openly decide what course of action to take in each case.
- Prioritise and allocate work.
Updated packages for Oneiric are available at ppa:focus-follows-mouse-ppa/oneiric.
This fixes the following bugs:
It is built from the following branches:
And contains the following source package versions:
- compiz_0.9.6+bzr20110929-0ubuntu5ppa2~oneiric1 *
NB: I update this page when I upload the source packages. They will appear in the PPA some time after that, assuming there are no errors. The items marked with an asterisk are those which I have uploaded but might not yet be available.