|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|= <MONTH> <YEAR> Team Reports =||## page was copied from ForumCouncil/TeamReports/Sandbox|
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
|Line 5:||Line 4:|
|||<tablestyle="float:right; font-size: 0.9em; width:40%; background:#F1F1ED; margin: 0 0 1em 1em;" style="padding:0.5em;">'''Contents'''<<BR>><<TableOfContents>>||||An update from the Forums Council for March of 2012|
|Line 7:||Line 6:|
|If your team is not making team reports, see [[BuildingCommunity/TeamReporting|these guidelines]] for how to do so.||1. New Tips & Tutorials should be added to the Wiki. The Tips and Tutorials forum will become support/discussion for Wiki articles.|
|Line 9:||Line 8:|
|## begin editing below this line
## try to keep teams in alphabetical order
|1. Working on an LP "patch" to update Ubiquity and Firefox bookmarks.|
|Line 12:||Line 10:|
|## Notes for myself and others =)
## Use this page as a sandbox, add content as needed.
|1. FC continues to cross-train its members so we all can "share the load".|
|Line 15:||Line 12:|
|## At the end of the month, copy the contents of this page to a new page||1. The forum staff will continue to encourage Ubuntu membership by extending personal invitations.|
|Line 17:||Line 14:|
|## When adding content, use bullet point only
== Ubuntu Governance ==
=== Forum Council ===
## Add content here.
## Copy only the content below, as bullet points, to the 'ForumCouncil/TeamReports/YEAR/MONTH'
## Formatting 'YEAR' == 2100 in reports , last two digits in url
## Formatting 'MONTH' == month (ie May) in both report and URL.
An update from the Forums Council for June of 2011
1. First I am pleased to announce, as a part of integrating the Forums within the Ubuntu Community, we have implemented a [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Forums/Membership|path to Ubuntu Membership via Forums Participation]].
1. [[http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1777382|Welcome the newest Ubuntu Members]] !!!
1. The upgrade to VB4 is still "in the works" and we do not yet have a set date for going live with VB4 and the new theme.
1. We are planning to add 3 new FC members.
|1. We approved six Ubuntu Membership Applications - congratulations to all.|
An update from the Forums Council for March of 2012
New Tips & Tutorials should be added to the Wiki. The Tips and Tutorials forum will become support/discussion for Wiki articles.
- Working on an LP "patch" to update Ubiquity and Firefox bookmarks.
- FC continues to cross-train its members so we all can "share the load".
- The forum staff will continue to encourage Ubuntu membership by extending personal invitations.
- We approved six Ubuntu Membership Applications - congratulations to all.