← Revision 14 as of 2012-03-31 17:46:40
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|= <MONTH> <YEAR> Team Reports =||## page was copied from ForumCouncil/TeamReports/Sandbox|
|Line 3:||Line 3:|
|Line 5:||Line 4:|
|||<tablestyle="float:right; font-size: 0.9em; width:40%; background:#F1F1ED; margin: 0 0 1em 1em;" style="padding:0.5em;">'''Contents'''<<BR>><<TableOfContents>>||||An update from the Forums Council for March of 2012|
|Line 7:||Line 6:|
|If your team is not making team reports, see [[BuildingCommunity/TeamReporting|these guidelines]] for how to do so.||1. Working on an LP "patch" to update Ubiquity and Firefox bookmarks.|
|Line 9:||Line 8:|
|## begin editing below this line
## try to keep teams in alphabetical order
|1. FC continues to cross-train its members so we all can "share the load".|
|Line 12:||Line 10:|
|## Notes for myself and others =)
## If done 'properly' most of this is automated.
## Use this page as a sandbox, add content as needed.
|1. The forum staff will continue to encourage Ubuntu membership by extending personal invitations.|
|Line 16:||Line 12:|
|## At the end of the month, copy the contents of this page to a new page||1. We approved six Ubuntu Membership Applications - congratulations to all.|
|Line 18:||Line 14:|
|## When adding content, use bullet point only
== Ubuntu Governance ==
=== Forum Council ===
## Add content here.
## Copy only the content below, as bullet points, to the 'ForumCouncil/TeamReports/YEAR/MONTH'
## Formatting 'YEAR' == 2100 in reports , last two digits in url
## Formatting 'MONTH' == month (ie May) in both report and URL.
An update from the Forums Council for January of 2012
1. New FC members. We had some turn over of the FC and thank the outbound members for their dedication and service and thank the incoming for their willingness to volunteer.
1. Forms upgrade - The community would like to see a SSO for the forums and has formed a group of developers to work on a plugin for vBulletin.
1. Hardware vendors requesting a sub forums were directed to establish a working relationship with Canonical first.
1. The FC is reviewing ways we , the forums staff, can contribute Ubuntu Community Building, both with community interaction on and outside of the forums.
1. We approved new Ubuntu Membership Applications - congratulations to all.
|1. New Tips & Tutorials should be added to the Wiki. The Tips and Tutorials forum will become support/discussion for Wiki articles.|
An update from the Forums Council for March of 2012
- Working on an LP "patch" to update Ubiquity and Firefox bookmarks.
- FC continues to cross-train its members so we all can "share the load".
- The forum staff will continue to encourage Ubuntu membership by extending personal invitations.
- We approved six Ubuntu Membership Applications - congratulations to all.
New Tips & Tutorials should be added to the Wiki. The Tips and Tutorials forum will become support/discussion for Wiki articles.