placeholders for big topics
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 22:||Line 22:|
|* Migration to Python 3?|| * Python
* Migration to Python 3?
* Eliminate symlinks for python-[central|support] using PEP 3147?
* Python 2.7?
move CD booting to grub2/gfxterm (ColinWatson)
- multiarch redux
- find and aggressively deal with packages whose merges have been lagging for several releases
finish Upstart (ScottJamesRemnant)
Implement the installer redesign spec (EvanDandrea)
make update-notifier a more modular design (probably with vala), it has out-grown to be a update-notifier since some time (MichaelVogt)
make screenshots.ubuntu.com show ubuntu branding and add support for PPAs and archive.canonical.com (MichaelVogt)
- removal of demoted packages on upgrade (all, only auto-installed ones, only default installed ones, only unused (how to detect)?
discuss refactoring the release-upgrader backend as a dbus service to improve reliability/responsiveness (MichaelVogt)
Placeholders for big topics
- 10.04 review (hold this early to aid breakout topics, maybe in the first roundtable)
- Software Center (e.g. ratings and reviews)
- Distributed Development
- Boot Performance/Experience
- Spring Clean (right after an LTS release is a good time for an aggressive cleanup of things we don't need or that should be extensively refactored)
- Migration to Python 3?
- Eliminate symlinks for python-[central|support] using PEP 3147?
- Python 2.7?
Lucid specs not done
(Numbers in parentheses indicate to-do/postponed/done.)
Lucid specs partly done
Lucid specs mostly done