add my activity report
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 108:||Line 108:|
|==== software-center ====
* add json-tag-section-parser and tests
* add key download into aptdaemon via gio lp:~mvo/aptdaemon/download-vendor-keys
* add tests for xapian querying the s-c
* add upgraded information to the history
* merged lp:~mmcg069/software-center/catview-conform-w-spec (sweet stuff)
* review/merge a11y fixes, catview updates, button updates
* work on lazr-restfulclient support
* work on meta-data parser
* work on new-apps spec
==== misc ====
* apt-ddtp update
* partner archive to PPA discussion
* work with pitti on compressed indexes feature
* review/merge lp:~pitti/python-apt/record-access-performance
==== update-manager ====
* debug/fix crash in non-interactive upgrade (LP: #574837)
* fix crash in --no-focus-on-map
* add direct lucid -> maverick upgrade support via do-release-upgrade -d
* confirm/fix/test upgrade failure for flashplugin-nonfreee
* debug/fix hang in the auto-upgrade testing for lucid->maverick
For minutes of previous meetings, please see FoundationsTeam.
EvanDandrea - chair
Lightning round order
surbhi, barry, mvo, ev, doko, Keybuk, cjwatson
- Lightning Round
- 2-4 sentences on current work/roadblocks
- Outstanding actions from last meeting
- Outstanding feature freeze exceptions
- Farming out tasks that aren't being handled
- Any business from activity reports
- Good news
- Next week's chair
Outstanding actions from last meeting
Actions from this meeting
Chair for next meeting
- wrote versioned .so patch for py3k w/test fixes and distutils support and testing
submitted upstream, which generated a "heated" debate
- todo: catch up on thread and continue discussion
- python 2.7 archive rebuilding and testing
- ppa uploads going slow, really need a script to work out rdepends and automate
- worked on sbuild environment
- flufl.quickly to generate best-of-breed package templates w/debian integration
- uploaded flufl.enum and flufl.i18n to DPMT for uploading to debian
- awaiting feedback
I spent most of this week on an OEM customer project. This is just what I managed to fit into the cracks.
- Fixed a couple of bugs found by Manoj Iyer at the UEFI Plugfest: hide errors from grub-install if efivars is built-in, and source /usr/lib/grub/grub-mkconfig_lib in EFI grub-install.
Generated list of stale merges and posted to ubuntu-devel (https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-devel/2010-June/030936.html).
- Merged installation-guide.
Tested and sponsored Chow Loong Jin's fix for ureadahead 570014.
- Synced: btrfs-tools
- Developer Membership Board meeting.
- Imported the geonames database and wrote a small web application to host queries using cherrypy and sphinxsearch. Filed RT #39986 for space on a server for it.
- Wrote some new widgets using cairo for the implementation of the 'Preparing to install Ubuntu' screen and for the partitioning page (resize widget).
- Implemented the basic greying out of a window functionality to be used on the keyboard page.
- Moving all custom GTK widgets into a single module, adding Glade support along the way.
- Verified the 10.10 USB disk for the shop.
- Started implementing the new timezone, prepare, user-setup, and keyboard designs.
- add json-tag-section-parser and tests
- add key download into aptdaemon via gio lp:~mvo/aptdaemon/download-vendor-keys
- add tests for xapian querying the s-c
- add upgraded information to the history
- merged lp:~mmcg069/software-center/catview-conform-w-spec (sweet stuff)
- review/merge a11y fixes, catview updates, button updates
- work on lazr-restfulclient support
- work on meta-data parser
- work on new-apps spec
- apt-ddtp update
- partner archive to PPA discussion
- work with pitti on compressed indexes feature
- review/merge lp:~pitti/python-apt/record-access-performance
- debug/fix crash in non-interactive upgrade (LP: #574837)
- fix crash in --no-focus-on-map
add direct lucid -> maverick upgrade support via do-release-upgrade -d
- confirm/fix/test upgrade failure for flashplugin-nonfreee
debug/fix hang in the auto-upgrade testing for lucid->maverick
Scott James Remnant