Differences between revisions 1 and 2
⇤ ← Revision 1 as of 2010-07-14 14:58:50 →
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 72:||Line 72:|
| * f-m-python-versions
* much work on py27 stack
* dealing with ppa limitations and api
* waiting for (sloooowwww) results of last sync submission
* todo: review ftbfs logs and write no-change version bump mass upload script
* python bug 9193
* versioned .so files patch (poor man's abi)
* python-dev discussions
* todo: finish pep 3149 and submit
* bug 602132 (valgrind ftbfs on mav)
* reviewed lean research paper
* built out new mav installation on mbp
* python modules submitted for debian ITP
For minutes of previous meetings, please see FoundationsTeam.
- You - chair
Lightning round order
- Lightning Round
- 2-4 sentences on current work/roadblocks
- Outstanding actions from last meeting
- Outstanding feature freeze exceptions
- Farming out tasks that aren't being handled
- Any business from activity reports
- Good news
- Next week's chair
Outstanding actions from last meeting
Actions from this meeting
Chair for next meeting
- much work on py27 stack
- dealing with ppa limitations and api
- waiting for (sloooowwww) results of last sync submission
- todo: review ftbfs logs and write no-change version bump mass upload script
- python bug 9193
- versioned .so files patch (poor man's abi)
- python-dev discussions
- todo: finish pep 3149 and submit
- bug 602132 (valgrind ftbfs on mav)
- reviewed lean research paper
- built out new mav installation on mbp
- python modules submitted for debian ITP
- GRUB 2:
- Merged Debian work from the tail-end of last week, with some additional fixes for bugs reported over the weekend.
- Fixed regression when installing to a partition.
- Yet more documentation work.
- Worked on foundations-m-grub2-boot-framebuffer, fixing an ordering bug that broke GRUB_BACKGROUND handling, working with Andy to figure out how to avoid screen-clears, and spending a lot of time testing. At Matthew Garrett's suggestion, I wrote a simple linearfb kernel module, awaiting his review.
- Fixed an obscure directory corruption bug when reading from reiserfs.
Fix grub-installer to resolve symlinks in default boot device (602758).
- Support building debian-installer with new apt mirror: method.
- Some 10.04.1 preparation.
Stop sshd on shutdown, since Upstart won't do it for us now that it's a native job (603363).
- Reviewed gparted patches from Surbhi.
Merged: initramfs-tools (twice), busybox, suitesparse (fixing build failure, 601008), manpages-de, loadlin
Scott James Remnant
FoundationsTeam/Meetings/2010/0825 (last edited 2010-08-30 08:08:54 by a91-152-75-238)