Differences between revisions 1 and 6 (spanning 5 versions)
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
| * You - chair
|* RobbieWilliamson - chair|
|Line 11:||Line 10:|
| * ScottJamesRemnant
|Line 37:||Line 34:|
| * BarryWarsaw
|Line 45:||Line 45:|
|* [[https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/maverick/+bugs?field.milestone:list=27561|alpha-3 bugs]]||* [[https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/maverick/+bugs?field.milestone:list=27563|beta bugs]]|
|Line 62:||Line 62:|
|## * ChairForNextMeeting||* ???|
|Line 74:||Line 74:|
| * GRUB 2:
* Merged Debian work from the tail-end of last week, with some additional fixes for bugs reported over the weekend.
* Fixed regression when installing to a partition.
* Yet more documentation work.
* Worked on foundations-m-grub2-boot-framebuffer, fixing an ordering bug that broke GRUB_BACKGROUND handling, working with Andy to figure out how to avoid screen-clears, and spending a lot of time testing. At Matthew Garrett's suggestion, I wrote a simple linearfb kernel module, awaiting his review.
* Fixed an obscure directory corruption bug when reading from reiserfs.
* Fix grub-installer to resolve symlinks in default boot device (Bug:602758).
* Support building debian-installer with new apt mirror: method.
* Some 10.04.1 preparation.
* Fixed cyrus-sasl2 (Bug:600180) and ppp (Bug:600947) build failures.
* Stop sshd on shutdown, since Upstart won't do it for us now that it's a native job (Bug:603363).
* Reviewed gparted patches from Surbhi.
* Merged: initramfs-tools (twice), busybox, suitesparse (fixing build failure, Bug:601008), manpages-de, loadlin
For minutes of previous meetings, please see FoundationsTeam.
Lightning round order
- Lightning Round
- 2-4 sentences on current work/roadblocks
- Outstanding actions from last meeting
- Outstanding feature freeze exceptions
- Farming out tasks that aren't being handled
- Any business from activity reports
- Good news
- Next week's chair
Outstanding actions from last meeting
Actions from this meeting
Chair for next meeting
Scott James Remnant