Revision 1 as of 2010-03-26 22:39:54Clear message
Please name this wiki page http://wiki.ubuntu.com/GSoC/2010/YourName
- Your Name: Urban Skudnik
- Email Address:
- IRC nickname:
- Launchpad ID:
- Skype username:
- Project Name: One of our Ideas, or your own
- Project Description: Your own description of the project
- If you would be willing and able to do other projects instead, which ones?
- Why did you like this idea?
- Please describe a tentative project architecture or an approach to it:
- Give us details about the milestones for this project
- Why will your proposal benefit Ubuntu?
- Please describe any previous Open Source development experience
- Why are you interested in Open Source?
- How long will the project take? When can you begin?
- How much time do you expect to dedicate to this project? (weekly)
- Where will you based during the summer?
- Do you have any commitments for the summer? (holidays/work/summer courses)
- Please designate a back up student (in case you need to withdraw your application)
- Have you ever participated in a previous GSoC? (describe your project)
- Have you applied for any other 2010 Summer of Code projects? If yes, which ones?
- Why did you apply for the Google Summer of Code ?
- Why did you choose Ubuntu as a mentoring organisation?
- Why do you want to participate and why should Ubuntu choose you?