launchpad report +reportedbugs and +translations linked
...and for main bugs
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 43:||Line 43:|
|* Ubuntu main Bugzilla: #12120, #12453, #12596, #13071, #13078, #13252, #13254, #13869, #14305, #14308, #14379, #14407||* Ubuntu main: see [http://bugzilla.ubuntu.com/buglist.cgi?email1=capitanterrex%40yahoo.es&emailtype1=exact&emailreporter1=1 this page] at Bugzilla.|
My name is Guillermo and I was born in Cádiz (Spain) twenty years ago. I'm timid a little bit, but I'm a good person (or that says my mother ;-)). This year I'm studying the second course of Technical Engineering in Management Computer science at Cádiz University. My first PC was a 80486 machine, with M$-DOS and Windows 3.11. Since then, always I have liked the computation and the programming. (Also I like Formula ONE, chess, table tennis and women!)
MSN and e-Mail: email@example.com (gpg key #55185820)
- ICQ #194674607
nickname terrex at irc.freenode.org and irc.gnome.org
- Mobile: (+34)662-056-223
- Skype username: capitanterrex
Average-high level: ISO C/C++, STL, Java J2SE
Basic-average level: mIRC Scripting, bash, perl
Basic level: QuickBASIC, VBasic 6.0, Windows Scripting Host (vbs), PHP
Native level: Spanish
Average-high level: English (written)
Average level: French (written), English (spoken)
Basic-average level: French (spoken)
Basic level: Japanese (romanji)
Experience in Linux from RedHat6.0 to Ubuntu happening through Mandrake, Suse, Gentoo, FreeBSD, QNX, and more than nonmemory. I never liked the M$ world.
Participation in the community
Yeah, the ubuntu cd's arrived at least! At the moment, 8 of my friends use Ubuntu regularly, and growing...
I filed the following bugs:
Ubuntu main: see [http://bugzilla.ubuntu.com/buglist.cgi?email1=capitanterrex%40yahoo.es&emailtype1=exact&emailreporter1=1 this page] at Bugzilla.
Malone: see [https://launchpad.net/people/capitanterrex/+reportedbugs this page] from Launchpad.
I'm subscribed to the following Mailing lists:
- @ ubuntu.org: breezy-changes, ubuntu-bugs, ubuntu-es, ubuntu-devel, ubuntu-es-l10n
- @ gnome.org: system-tools-list
- @ debian.org: debian-devel
I join the following channels:
- @ irc.freenode.org: #debian, #debian-devel, #debian-es, #ubuntu, #ubuntu-devel, #ubuntu-es, #ubuntu-meeting, #ubuntu-motu
- @ irc.gnome.org: #gnome-hispano, #mono-hispano
I'm now a new member of Spanish Translators Team.
To see my translations, have a look to [https://launchpad.net/people/capitanterrex/+translations this page] at Launchpad.
In breezy, these things do not work for me, in order of relevance:
- ATI Radeon Mobility U1 IGP320M tv-out does not work. (atitvout package either)
- suspend to RAM (HP Pavilion ze4334EA)
- Driver for NAPA AMAX PA-11 mp3 player
- sj3500c HP scanner (already my one said 'bye!', I'll remove this item soon because now I am not be able to test for it)