|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 27:||Line 27:|
| * Translations (rosetta) and bug management (malone) - see launchpad link above.
IRC: stratus (freenode and oftc)
Launchpad page: [https://launchpad.net/people/stratus-debian]
- C, Python, Perl and some others programming languages
- Debian packaging and related issues (autotools, make, ...)
- Debian contributor since 2001, DD since 2005
Working in some [http://alioth.debian.org/users/stratus Debian projects at alioth]
[http://firstname.lastname@example.org Maintaining, Co-Maintaining and Sponsoring] some packages in Debian
[http://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-ltsp pkg-ltsp] founder (with otavio, ogra, pere and others). The goal of this project is merge Debian and Ubuntu efforts for a better server/thin-client solution using LTSP, putting people involved in both sides to work together
[http://www.sf.net/projects/pam-telecenter pam-telecenter] (sf site outdated) and [http://www.sf.net/projects/mod-dirsize mod-dirsize] main upstream. Helping as contributor in others projects like gcompmgr.
[http://people.debian.org/~stratus/bzr/gdebi--stratus gdebi] contributor and co-maintainer (with mvo)
- QA work in packages like bzrtools (minor stuff), gnome-sudoku and others merging them back to Debian
- Translations (rosetta) and bug management (malone) - see launchpad link above.
Goals in Ubuntu
- Improve the quality of new and current packages
- Help with thin-client (LTSP) related stuff
- Extend my participation in projects started into Ubuntu, like gdebi
- Review translations (Portuguese Brazilian)
- Actually, i think that mvo, ogra and daniels can talk about my contributions and feedback for Ubuntu.