Add your feedback like this w/o the bold, and then use the @SIG@ at the end of your line, look at the first post for reference
All serious issues should be still submitted as bug!
- Post known issues here
- Add feedback here
- Wow! What a list of new features! Going to test these out as soon as I can! - digimars
I hope Kubuntu developers consider this little patch for KDesktop for transparency support, that will allow the use of independent wallpapers on each viewport of "KDE+Compiz" desktops when Compiz is enabled, making compiz more integrated with Kubuntu (currently KDE paints the same wallpaper on each viewport), more info about the patch here: http://www.kde-apps.org/content/show.php/KDesktop+transparency+support?content=59864 - javielillo
- Was trying out Kubuntu on a brand new laptop before buying it this week and what can I say? Amazing work every single component worked right out of the box - astonishing work. Thank you! And with this version (I'm running it inside a VM for the moment) I can't believe how much great stuff you guys are adding! Thanks again and keep up the great work! - ANDREA
I hope that in this version are included by default the drivers for my usb wireless network (in other versions of Kubuntu I have to install this driver: http://rt2x00.serialmonkey.com/wiki/index.php?title=Downloads ).
- I need better support for nvidia/ati integration in kde, Better dual monitor support like buttons to move window from one screen to another, also for laptops moving from dual to single monitor.
- I need better mount support, if a mount fails it would be nice to be able to force a mount (I have to go to the console to force mount if a filesystem was not deattached properly in 'another os').
- Sometimes KDE wallet doesn't show up at the start of knetworkmanager so I cannot connect to networks.
I note that as the installer formats the ext partition I get asked if I want to mount it. I said no and everything proceeded fine. It never did that before. -- MitchGolden 2007-12-07 07:37:50