You can use this page to nominate items for discussion by the Ubuntu IRC Council and operator team.
Meetings take place on the 3rd Wednesday of every month.
The next meeting will be on
Regular Agenda Items
Review #ubuntu-ops-team (Quarterly)
General Agenda Items and Proposals
#topic Review last meetings action items
- #topic Open items in the IRCC tracker
#topic Review Bugs related to the Ubuntu IRC Council
- #topic factoid review review - did it work, should anything be reversed?
- #topic Call for Operators
- #topic Membership applications
- #topic Any Other Business
Please put any background or extra information for consideration on the IRCteamproposal page, so the IRCC can read beforehand and we save time in the meeting.
Ubuntu Membership Applications
Before applying for membership, please read the membership page. If it is clear that you did not read it, your name might be deleted because otherwise the meetings will take too much time.
Please make sure that you have listed:
- Your launchpad page
- A signed Code of Conduct
- A good wiki page about you, and the work that you've done, with some testimonials.
Fixed Action Items
Review and process ops applications
Keep IRCCouncil/TeamReports updated.
Update Next meeting time on the wiki
Reference meeting log at MeetingLogs/IRCC
Send meeting minutes to ubuntu-irc mailing list