Removed obsolete link to IndianTeam/Structure
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 50:||Line 50:|
|= Events =
== CC Meeting update ==
* The Community Council meeting was very succesful with official status being granted to the Indian team ... YAY :-) Here is the [[http://people.ubuntu.com/~fabbione/irclogs/ubuntu-meeting-2006-03-07.html|chat log]] for those interested in catching up.
* Congratulations to BaishampayanGhose who achieved Ubuntu Member status.
भारतीय टीम में अापका स्वाागत है । Greetings and Welcome to the Indian Team page
The Ubuntu-in team now has a website!!
The main aim of the Indian LoCoTeam is to act as the single point of contact for Ubuntu in India.
Be the source of information and inspiration for all present and upcoming Ubuntu users & developers.
- Represent the Ubuntu project in all major FOSS events in the country.
- Co-ordinate all Ubuntu related activities and projects which are relevant to India.
- Increase the usage of Ubuntu (and Kubuntu, Edubuntu, Schooltool, etc..) at local schools and on the desktop.
Who can join and How to join us
Any human using Ubuntu, involved in advocacy, programming, package maintainance, translation work or any Ubuntu-volunteer work in India is welcome to join us here. Please mention details about your Loco-work in the Regional section below along with your contact details.
Mailing list : Subscribe to the ubuntu-IN mailing list
IRC : Hang around on our channel #ubuntu-in at irc.freenode.net
Website : http://www.ubuntu-in.org/
Currently the following Indian language teams exist:
Indian Team Members
The Team Members are listed in the Team page of Ubuntu India Team website.
Regional (City,State) Team Wiki pages for India
- Add your city team here. Add state name.
IRC: g0sub @ irc.freenode.net (#ubuntu-in, #gnu-india, #linux-india, #ubuntu)