IrcOperatorMeetingAgenda

Differences between revisions 1 and 19 (spanning 18 versions)
Revision 1 as of 2006-12-20 13:35:32
Size: 435
Editor: seveas
Comment:
Revision 19 as of 2008-08-06 16:29:27
Size: 550
Editor: localhost
Comment: converted to 1.6 markup
Deletions are marked like this. Additions are marked like this.
Line 1: Line 1:
The IRC ops meeting will be at dec. 20, 18:00 UTC The next IRC ops meeting will be at '''Feb 15, 05:00 UTC''' in '''#ubuntu-meeting'''
Line 5: Line 5:
 * Operator guidelines
  * Kick/ban/abuse policy
  * "Op wars"
 * #ubuntu-ops policy
  * Appeal process
  * Keep it private?
  * Logging?
 * Channel access policy
  * "Leads" for derivatives should have level 30
  * Who are the leads?
 * IRC Council
  * Paul has left, the vacancy needs to be filled
  * Nominations now, voting on the mailinglist
 * Result of the IRC council vote
 * Discussion of the first draft of the following documents, Seveas will write them
  * [[IrcTeam/Scope]]
   * Scope of the ops team
  * [[IrcTeam/OperatorGuidelines]]
   * Banning/unbanning guidelines
   * Emergency actions
  * [[IrcTeam/IrcCouncil]]
   * Tasks of the council
   * Appeal/Abuse process
 * Review of the current ops team
 * Cody Somerville - what to do next
 * Other business

The next IRC ops meeting will be at Feb 15, 05:00 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting

Points to discuss:

  • Result of the IRC council vote
  • Discussion of the first draft of the following documents, Seveas will write them
  • Review of the current ops team
  • Cody Somerville - what to do next
  • Other business

IrcOperatorMeetingAgenda (last edited 2008-08-06 16:29:27 by localhost)