|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 16:||Line 16:|
| * Technical issues
* Guidelines (note ''guidelines'', as in "help us know what to do) for dealing with attacks - a.k.a. "when +rR ain't enough". +mz? +J? Smart bots?
The IRC ops meeting will be at Jan. 30, 21:00 UTC
Points to discuss:
- Nominations (and hopefully vote) for the IRC council
Please add yourself as nominee here if you want to join the council
I'm willing to undertake this, but will be unable to attend this meeting. -- MelissaDraper (elkbuntu)
- Lorenzo J. Lucchini (LjL)
- Which processes should really be written down?
- Appointing operators
- Dealing with abuse from operators
Rewording/adding Guidelines to https://wiki.ubuntu.com/IrcGuidelines seeing as we have new ops coming on and maybe they are not sure exactly what to do or how to do it. the past few months there has been alot of ops not agreeing with ops, and i think it needs to end.
- Ops removing other ops bans.
- Regularity of discussion
- Do we want to have IRC meetings like this scheduled regularly regardless of obvious concerns, or a monthly e-mail asking for feedback, or anything like that?
- Technical issues
Guidelines (note guidelines, as in "help us know what to do) for dealing with attacks - a.k.a. "when +rR ain't enough". +mz? +J? Smart bots?