Differences between revisions 3 and 8 (spanning 5 versions)
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|The IRC ops meeting will be at dec. 20, 18:00 UTC||The IRC ops meeting will be at Jan. 30, 21:00 UTC|
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
| * Operator guidelines
* Kick/ban/abuse policy
* "Op wars" - brought up by tonyyarusso
* #ubuntu-ops policy
* Appeal process
* Keep it private?
* Channel access policy
* "Leads" for derivatives should have level 30
* Who are the leads?
* IRC Council
* Paul has left, the vacancy needs to be filled
* Nominations now, voting on the mailinglist
* Transparency in meetings?
* more people with control access
* Bantracker logs public?
* ubuntu/member/ cloaks
* Any other issues
| * Nominations (and hopefully vote) for the IRC council
* Please add yourself as nominee here if you want to join the council
* Which processes should really be written down?
* Appointing operators
* Dealing with abuse from operators
The IRC ops meeting will be at Jan. 30, 21:00 UTC
Points to discuss:
- Nominations (and hopefully vote) for the IRC council
- Please add yourself as nominee here if you want to join the council
- Which processes should really be written down?
- Appointing operators
- Dealing with abuse from operators