Differences between revisions 4 and 5
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 8:||Line 8:|
|* who becomes an op, and how is it done now?|
The IRC ops meeting will be at dec. 20, 18:00 UTC
Points to discuss:
- Operator guidelines
- Kick/ban/abuse policy
- "Op wars" - brought up by tonyyarusso
- who becomes an op, and how is it done now?
- #ubuntu-ops policy
- Appeal process
- Keep it private?
- Channel access policy
- "Leads" for derivatives should have level 30
- Who are the leads?
- IRC Council
- Paul has left, the vacancy needs to be filled
- Nominations now, voting on the mailinglist
- Transparency in meetings?
- more people with control access
- Bantracker logs public? - brought up by tonyyarusso
- ubuntu/member/ cloaks
- Any other issues