Differences between revisions 6 and 8 (spanning 2 versions)
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|The IRC ops meeting will be at dec. 20, 18:00 UTC||The IRC ops meeting will be at Jan. 30, 21:00 UTC|
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
| * Operator guidelines
* Kick/ban/abuse policy
* "Op wars" - brought up by tonyyarusso
* who becomes an op, and how is it done now?
* #ubuntu-ops policy
* Appeal process
* Keep it private?
* Channel access policy
* "Leads" for derivatives should have level 30
* Who are the leads?
* IRC Council
* Paul has left, the vacancy needs to be filled
* Nominations now, voting on the mailinglist
* Transparency in meetings?
* more people with control access
* Bantracker logs public? - brought up by tonyyarusso
* ubuntu/member/ cloaks
* Any other issues
* Stop flexing your OP chest, it gets annoying -- nixternal [[DateTime(2006-12-20T18:12:46Z)]]
* Flexing your OP chest is opping yourself in the channel making it known that you are an OP when someone does something that is close to kickable or bannable (bushisms, sorry).
| * Nominations (and hopefully vote) for the IRC council
* Please add yourself as nominee here if you want to join the council
* Which processes should really be written down?
* Appointing operators
* Dealing with abuse from operators
The IRC ops meeting will be at Jan. 30, 21:00 UTC
Points to discuss:
- Nominations (and hopefully vote) for the IRC council
- Please add yourself as nominee here if you want to join the council
- Which processes should really be written down?
- Appointing operators
- Dealing with abuse from operators