Revision 1 as of 2014-07-15 06:27:17
created the page
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 16:||Line 16:|
| * Migrate more services from Canonical data center into our own server.
* 2014-2015 meetings and Debian-Ubuntu conference organization.
* Maintenance of the official [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ItalianCD|Italian Ubuntu CD]].
|Line 19:||Line 22:|
| * Enormous work has been put into consolidating our presence online: starting with a common theme for all our websites, migration of our website CMS to Drupal, migration of our planet to a better engine, migration of our forum from SMF to PHPBB (and from MySQL to PSQL), upgrade of wiki platforms.
* Created an official Facebook page: [[https://www.facebook.com/ubuntu.it]], managed by some of our members
* Creation of an official [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ItalianCD|Italian Ubuntu CD]] with the help of different teams of our community.
* Two platforms: i386 and amd64
* 9 weeks testing, on weekly base.
* 3 testcases (Live, Install, Applications), 17 testers and 128 tests performed in total
|* Work on migrating more services into our own hosting server (server provided by TopIX).|
|Line 26:||Line 24:|
| * Gone through a new Italian !LoCo Council elections: our !LoCo Council is elected every two years, all approved members of our community can run for the elections.
* Created a new working team called "Gruppo sistemisti" composed of people with sysadmin skills and of people with SSH access to the servers we use, in order to centralize the management of sysadmin requests.
|* Gone through a new Italian !LoCo Council elections: our !LoCo Council is elected every two years, all approved members of our community can run for the elections.|
|Line 37:||Line 34:|
|* [[http://wiki.ubuntu-it.org/UbuntuItMeeting/20120602|VIII° Ubuntu-it Meeting]], Jun 2012|| * [[http://wiki.ubuntu-it.org/UbuntuItMeeting/20120602|VIII° Ubuntu-it Meeting]], June 2012
* [[http://wiki.ubuntu-it.org/UbuntuItMeeting/20121117|VIX° Ubuntu-it Meeting]], Nov 2012
* [[http://wiki.ubuntu-it.org/UbuntuItMeeting/20130601|X° Ubuntu-it Meeting]], organized with the Debian Community, June 2013
* [[http://wiki.ubuntu-it.org/UbuntuItMeeting/20131123|XI° Ubuntu-it Meeting]], Nov 2013
* [[http://www.ducc.it/notizie/leggi/1|Debian Ubuntu Conference]], May 2014
Date - 2014-07-20
Team Contact - MiloCasagrande
Mailing List - ubuntu-it on lists.ubuntu.com
IRC - #ubuntu-it on freenode
twitter - ubuntuit
Launchpad page - https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-it
- Migrate more services from Canonical data center into our own server.
- 2014-2015 meetings and Debian-Ubuntu conference organization.
Maintenance of the official Italian Ubuntu CD.
- Work on migrating more services into our own hosting server (server provided by TopIX).
Meetings and attendance at conferences, all listed in our LoCo Directory page: http://loco.ubuntu.com/teams/ubuntu-it.
Gone through a new Italian LoCo Council elections: our LoCo Council is elected every two years, all approved members of our community can run for the elections.
I° Ubuntu-it Meeting, Jan 2008
II° Ubuntu-it Meeting, Sep 2008
III° Ubuntu-it Meeting, Mar 2009
IV° Ubuntu-it Meeting, May 2010
V°Ubuntu-it Meeting, organized with the Debian Community, Sep 2010
VI°Ubuntu-it Meeting, May 2011
VII° Ubuntu-it Meeting, Nov 2011
VIII° Ubuntu-it Meeting, June 2012
VIX° Ubuntu-it Meeting, Nov 2012
X° Ubuntu-it Meeting, organized with the Debian Community, June 2013
XI° Ubuntu-it Meeting, Nov 2013
Debian Ubuntu Conference, May 2014
Interview for RAI3 Neapolis show (RAI3 is a national TV channel)
YouTube channel with different TV shows where some of our members have appeared
Partecipated as member of the jury for the Italian Web TV prize TiVoglio Così.
Links to old photo streams of our events:
The working teams are those groups that maintain certain services for the community. Current activities include: website, forum, mailing list, irc, wiki, translations, and more.
All groups have a dedicated mailing list (the Siena LUG provides us with a small server with a mailman instance that handles the http://liste.ubuntu-it.org domain to provide local mailing lists), or an email address (an alias) to be contacted. We don't have a team that administer all our mailing lists, the administration is left to the members of that particular group based on their needs.
The Working Teams
The active groups, counting as of 2014-07-15 101 people in total, are:
7 members, in charge of http://www.ubuntu-it.org
14 members, in charge of http://forum.ubuntu-it.org with about 151.000 users
Documentation - http://wiki.ubuntu-it.org/GruppoDocumentazione
13 stable members, in charge of http://wiki.ubuntu-it.org, 35 ML subscribers
Translation - http://wiki.ubuntu-it.org/GruppoTraduzione
- 13 members, in charge of launchpad translations
FCM Magazine - http://wiki.ubuntu-it.org/Fcm
20 members, in charge of the Full Circle Magazine translation.
Development - http://wiki.ubuntu-it.org/GruppoSviluppo
- 10 approved members, mentoring packaging and application development, 92 ML subscribers
Marketing - http://wiki.ubuntu-it.org/GruppoPromozione
26 stable members, producing a weekly newsletter and other projects, 393 ML subscribers
- 9 members
Testing - http://wiki.ubuntu-it.org/GruppoTest
19 stable members, testing Ubuntu since Lucid, 112 ML subscribers
Sysadmins - http://wiki.ubuntu-it.org/GruppoSistemisti
- 8 members
The Italian LoCo Council is responsible for the creation of the dedicated mailing lists.
LoCo Team components whom are also Ubuntu Members: 27