- P/omap4: a new kernel was released (Ubuntu-3.2.0-1406.8) and a fix for lp937051 ("Cannot set MAC address via kernel boot parameters") is in the pipe. SRU: a new round of SRU kernels for every release/arch is queued.
Release Metrics and Incoming Bugs
- Release metrics and incoming bug data can be reviewed at the following link:
Milestone Targeted Work Items
- If your name is in the above table, please review your Beta-1 work items.
2 work items
3 work items
2 work items
4 work items
1 work item
- Power Management:
- Work around broken HP battery info for powerstat.
- Started looking at Phoronix test suite
Call for testing: RC6 at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Kernel/PowerManagementRC6
Thanks to Leann Ogasawara for organising this.
Status: Precise Development Kernel
- Last week we uploaded the 3.2.0-17.26 kernel. Beta freeze is this Thursday and Beta-1 is planned for next Thurs Mar 1. I do not intend any further uploads until after Beta-1. Only fixes critical for the release will warrent an upload at this point in time. Important upcoming dates:
- Thurs Feb 23 - Beta Freeze (~2 days)
- Thurs Mar 01 - Beta 1 (~1 week)
Status: Stable, Security, and Bugfix Kernel Updates - Oneiric/Natty/Maverick/Lucid/Hardy
- Here is the status for the main kernels, until today (Feb. 21):
- Hardy - 2.6.24-31.99 - In verification
- Lucid - 2.6.32-39.86 - In verification
- Maverick - 2.6.35-32.66 - In verification
- Natty - 2.6.38-13.56 - In verification
- Oneiric - 3.0.0-16.29 - In verification
Open Discussion or Questions? Raise your hand to be recognized
- Welcome to henrix.
- Currently we have 72 CVEs on our radar, one new CVEs were added this week. See the CVE matrix for the current list: