- P/omap4: a new kernel (3.2.0-1408.11) is out - it contains a buch of CVE fixes and it has been rebased on Ubuntu-3.2.0-18.2 (vanilla 3.2.9).
Release Metrics and Incoming Bugs
- Release metrics and incoming bug data can be reviewed at the following link:
Milestone Targeted Work Items
- If your name is in the above table, please review your Beta-2 work items.
4 work items
1 work items
3 work items
1 work item
- nothing to report this week
Status: Precise Development Kernel
- We uploaded the 3.2.0-18.29 kernel last Friday and we have just rebased master-next to upstream stable v3.2.10 (minus 1 patch which introduces a build failure). Beta-2 Freeze is next Thurs, March 22. I plan to upload this Friday and hope that this will be the kernel we use for Beta-2. Should any additional patches land which are deemed necessary for Beta-2 we would have enough time to upload again no later than Tues, March 20. Any uploads after that are subject to approval by the release team. Important upcoming dates:
- Thurs Mar 22 - Beta-2 Freeze (~1 week)
- Thurs Mar 29 - Beta-2 (~2 weeks)
- Currently we have 71 CVEs on our radar, two new CVEs were added this week. See the CVE matrix for the current list:
In addition to the two new CVEs one gained an additional fix which has also been applied. Overall the backlog is unchanged this week:
Status: Stable, Security, and Bugfix Kernel Updates - Oneiric/Natty/Maverick/Lucid/Hardy
- Here is the status for the main kernels, until today (Mar. 06):
- Hardy - 2.6.24-31.100 - Regression testing; A single CVE.
- Lucid - 2.6.32-40.87 - Regression testing; CVEs, eCryptfs, NFSv4, block, and other misc. fixes.
- Maverick - 2.6.35-32.67 - Promote to -updates; A single CVE.
- Natty - 2.6.38-13.57 - Security pocket review; CVEs, eCryptfs and some other fixes.
- Oneiric - 3.0.0-16.29 - Verification; CVEs and 3 stable upstream releases.
Open Discussion or Questions? Raise your hand to be recognized
- No open discussions.