- P/omap4: a new kernel (3.2.0-1409.12) is out - 3.2.11 topped with latest TI BSP.
Release Metrics and Incoming Bugs
- Release metrics and incoming bug data can be reviewed at the following link:
Milestone Targeted Work Items
- If your name is in the above table, please review your Beta-2 work items.
4 work items
1 work items
3 work items
- nothing to report this week
Status: Precise Development Kernel
- We intend to uploaded the 3.2.0-19.31 kernel today. This upload contains a rebase to v3.2.12, disables CONFIG_DRM_PSB_CDV, and provides a necessary fix for pre-core99 UP machines which then allows us to proceed with removing the non-smp PowerPC flavor. This will be the last upload prior to Beta-2 Freeze this Thurs, March 22. Any uploads after that are subject to approval of the release team. Beta-2 is next Thurs, Mar 29. Important upcoming dates:
- Thurs Mar 22 - Beta-2 Freeze (~2 days)
- Thurs Mar 29 - Beta-2 (~1 week)
- Currently we have 72 CVEs on our radar, with one new CVE added this week. See the CVE matrix for the current list:
Broadly the backlog is unchanged this week:
Status: Stable, Security, and Bugfix Kernel Updates - Oneiric/Natty/Maverick/Lucid/Hardy
- Here is the status for the main kernels, until today (Mar. 06):
- Hardy - 2.6.24-31.100 - Regression testing; A single CVE.
- Lucid - 2.6.32-40.87 - Ready for -updates; CVEs, eCryptfs, NFSv4, block, and other misc. fixes.
- Maverick - 2.6.35-32.67 - Ready for -updates; A single CVE.
- Natty - 2.6.38-13.57 - Ready for -updates; CVEs, eCryptfs and some other fixes.
- Oneiric - 3.0.0-16.29 - Regression testing; CVEs and 3 stable upstream releases.
Open Discussion or Questions? Raise your hand to be recognized