- P/omap4: mainly config changes trying to mimic master/generic config as much as possible. The dss/video issue (lp963512) found in the previous rebase is still unresolved (waiting for a new panda board since my own broke down exactly the day after the issue came up) - for the time being (kernel freeze) we are gonna stay with 3.2.0-1411.14 as it is good and no one complained about it, but as soon as i get the new board, it'll be a
lp971091 ("Pandaboard ES freezes with the default CPU scaling governor ondemand"): i'm investigating this one with the reporter (sending debug kernels&c).
Release Metrics and Incoming Bugs
- Release metrics and incoming bug data can be reviewed at the following link:
Milestone Targeted Work Items
- apw and I are aware of our work items, we'll get them closed before final.
1 work item
1 work item
2 work items
- Power management:
- Unity 2D vs 3D on Precise Beta 2 measurements
- And that wraps up these Blueprint items for Precise.
Status: Precise Development Kernel
- Kernel Freeze is this Thurs Apr 5. I've already began prepping our final upload prior to freeze and plan to upload after the meeting. If they are any patches which need to land, let us know immediately. After Kernel Freeze, all patches are subject to our SRU policy and uploads will only be granted at the discression of the release team.
Important upcoming dates:
- Thurs Apr 5 - Kernel Freeze (~2 days)
- Thurs Apr 12 - Final Freeze (~1 week)
- Thurs Apr 19 - Release Candidate (~2 weeks)
- Thurs Apr 26 - Final Release (~3 weeks)
- Currently we have 72 CVEs on our radar, with one new CVE added this week. See the CVE matrix for the current list:
Status: Stable, Security, and Bugfix Kernel Updates - Oneiric/Natty/Maverick/Lucid/Hardy
- Here is the status for the main kernels, until today (Apr. 03):
- Hardy - 2.6.24-31.101 - Nothing this cycle
- Lucid - 2.6.32-41.88 - Verification; 52 commits in total.
- Maverick - 2.6.35-32.68 - Verification; 9 commits in total. NOTE: THIS IS THE LAST MAVERICK KERNEL!
- Natty - 2.6.38-14.58 - Verification; 12 commits in total. Mostly eCryptfs and KVM.
- Oneiric - 3.0.0-17.30 - Verification; 4 stable upstream releases (194 commits).
- are hitting these as we become aware of them.
Open Discussion or Questions? Raise your hand to be recognized
- No open discussion.