- Q/omap4: a new Q/omap4 3.5 kernel is out (3.5.0-210.16) and it contains:
- fixes for the video/unity flicker bug
- an updated kernel based on Ubuntu-3.5.0-14.16 Working on restoring rtc/mfd_palmas functionalities at the moment.
Release Metrics and Incoming Bugs
- Release metrics and incoming bug data can be reviewed at the following link:
Milestone Targeted Work Items
- If your name is in the above table, please review your Beta-2 work items.
3 work item
3 work items
1 work item
4 work items
Status: Quantal Development Kernel
- We have uploaded the 3.5.0-15.20 Quantal kernel. This upload most notably contains an update to the v3.5.4 upstream stable kernel, eCryptfs bug fixes, and haswell graphics support patches. This has also been uploaded to the q-lts-backport  PPA to help facilitate testing of the 12.10 kernel in 12.04. We welcome anyone to please install, test, and let us know your feedback.
 https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-x-swat/+archive/q-lts-backport Important upcoming dates:
- Thurs Sept 20 - Beta 2 Freeze (~2 days)
- Thurs Sept 27 - Beta 2 (~1 week)
- Thurs Oct 4 - Kernel Freeze (~2 weeks)
- == 2012-09-18 (weekly) ==
Currently we have 76 CVEs on our radar, with 1 CVE added this week.
Status: Stable, Security, and Bugfix Kernel Updates - Precise/Oneiric/Natty/Lucid/Hardy
- Here is the status for the main kernels, until today (September 18):
- Hardy - Nothing in this cycle
- Lucid - In -updates; 3 CVEs; (9 commits)
- Natty - In -updates; 4 CVEs; (9 commits)
- Oneiric - In -updates; 2 CVEs; 2 upstream stable release(s); (67 commits)
- Precise - In Testing; 2 CVEs; 1 upstream stable release(s); (66 commits)
Open Discussion or Questions? Raise your hand to be recognized
- The Quantal will stay on v3.5 and not be rebased to v3.6.