- Q/omap4: a new Q/omap4 3.5 kernel is out (3.5.0-211.18) and it contains:
- fixes for /dev/rtc
- an updated kernel rebased on Ubuntu-3.5.0-15.22 /dev/rtc was the last item on my todo list: we are feature complete and work is concentrating on squashing bugs and closing tickets from now on.
Release Metrics and Incoming Bugs
- Release metrics and incoming bug data can be reviewed at the following link:
Milestone Targeted Work Items
- If your name is in the above table, please review your Beta-2 work items.
3 work item
2 work items
1 work item
1 work item
Status: Quantal Development Kernel
- We have uploaded the 3.5.0-15.23 Quantal kernel. This upload most notably reverts some problematic i915 backlight patches. This is the kernel which we intend to ship with Beta-2. This has also been uploaded to the q-lts-backport  PPA to help facilitate testing of the 12.10 kernel in 12.04. We welcome anyone to please install, test, and let us know your feedback.
 https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-x-swat/+archive/q-lts-backport Important upcoming dates:
- Thurs Sept 27 - Beta 2 (~2 days)
- Thurs Oct 4 - Kernel Freeze (~1 week)
- Thurs Oct 9 - Final Freeze (~2 weeks)
- Thurs Oct 18 - 12.10 Final (~3 weeks)
- == 2012-09-25 (weekly) ==
Currently we have 42 CVEs on our radar, with 1 CVE retired this week. See the CVE matrix for the current list:
Status: Stable, Security, and Bugfix Kernel Updates - Precise/Oneiric/Natty/Lucid/Hardy
- Here is the status for the main kernels, until today (September 25):
- Hardy - In Preparation; 1 CVEs; (1 commits)
- Lucid - In Preparation; 3 CVEs; (12 commits)
- Oneiric - In Preparation; 2 CVEs; 1 upstream stable release(s); (54 commits)
- Precise - In Preparation; 1 CVEs; 2 upstream stable release(s); (234 commits)
Open Discussion or Questions? Raise your hand to be recognized
- No open discussion.