- Q/master: lp1176977 ("XFS instability on armhf under load") - cherry picked two more patches that address the free space fragmentation: the resulting kernel passes all tests so far, i'm waiting for user feedback and one last batch of tests.
- /highbank: lp1182637("cpu_offlining fails to run on ARM") - all the highbanks kernel that we released so far are affected by this - basically, you can offline a cpu but when you try to put it back, reinsetion fails and the only way to get the cpu back is to reboot. Debugged till the point the cpu is plugged back, but it never really starts and pick up the idle thread - i'll probably need to do a comparison between the boot environment (when the cpu are added to the system via the same mechanism) and this scenario.
Release Metrics and Incoming Bugs
- Release metrics and incoming bug data can be reviewed at the following link:
Milestone Targeted Work Items
- I'm still working on cleaning up our team's set of work items and getting monthly goals properly refelcted in the blueprints.
Status: Saucy Development Kernel
- Our Saucy unstable branch has been rebased to the latest v3.10-rc3 upstream kernel. Saucy master-next is currently at v3.9.3. I anticipate we'll cut over to v3.10 around the -rc4 time frame. On the phablet side, we now have Ubuntu kernels in the archive for the Nexus 4, 7, 10, and Galaxy Nexus devices. We also anticipate an
- == 2013-05-28 (7 days) == Currently we have 63 CVEs on our radar, with 0 CVEs added and 0 CVEs retired in the last week. See the CVE matrix for the current list:
Status: Stable, Security, and Bugfix Kernel Updates - Raring/Quantal/Precise/Lucid/Hardy
- Status for the main kernels, until today (May. 28):
- Lucid - In Prep;
- Precise - In Prep;
- Quantal - In Prep;
- Raring - In Prep; Current opened tracking bugs details:
http://people.canonical.com/~kernel/reports/kernel-sru-workflow.html For SRUs, SRU report is a good source of information:
http://people.canonical.com/~kernel/reports/sru-report.html Future stable cadence cycles:
Open Discussion or Questions? Raise your hand to be recognized
- No open discussions.