- VIRTIO_[BLK|MMIO|NET] support (to be used with qemu 1.6) was turned on, and some fixes for highbank/s nic landed in S/generic.
Release Metrics and Incoming Bugs
- Release metrics and incoming bug data can be reviewed at the following link:
Milestone Targeted Work Items
2 work items
1 work item
Status: Saucy Development Kernel
- We are ~2 days away from Final Freeze. We do however expect additional kernel uploads hopefully by EOD today for both phablet and distro kernels. These uploads will primarily provide some critical bug fixes
for AppArmor. Additionally, for the distro kernel we may take advantage of this upload opportunity to land some patches we were queuing for SRU. All the patches in question are documented at each of the following bug reports: 1208988, 1218004, 1235523, 1235973, 1235977, 1235161, 1235914. Beyond this, we do not anticipate any further uploads until the first round of kernel SRU's following 13.10's release. Also having passed Kernel Freeze last week, I'll plan on sending out the obligatory emails regarding Saucy's final kernel version and configuration.
- Important upcoming dates: Thurs Oct 10 - Final Freeze (~2 days away) Thurs Oct 17 - 13.10 Release (~1 week away)
- == 2013-10-08 == The current CVE status can be reviewed at the following link:
Status: Stable, Security, and Bugfix Kernel Updates - Raring/Quantal/Precise/Lucid
- Status for the main kernels, until today (Oct. 8):
- Lucid - Verification and Regression Testing
- Precise - Verification and Regression Testing
- Quantal - Verification and Regression Testing
- Raring - Verification and Regression Testing
Open Discussion or Questions? Raise your hand to be recognized
- No open discussions.