- Nothing new to report this week.
Release Metrics and Incoming Bugs
- Release metrics and incoming bug data can be reviewed at the following link:
Milestone Targeted Work Items
4 work items
2 work items
1 work item
1 work item
6 work items
Status: Raring Development Kernel
- We have packaged our 3.13.0-9.29 Trusty kernel and uploaded to our canonical-kernel-team ppa. This primarily pulls in the latest v3.13.3 upstream stable updates. We have also started tracking the v3.14 kernel and have recently rebased our unstable branch to v3.14-rc3.
- Important upcoming dates: Thurs Feb 20 - Feature Freeze (~2 dayss away) Thurs Feb 27 - Beta 1 (~1 week away) Thurs Mar 27 - Final Beta (~5 weeks away) Thurs Apr 03 - Kernel Freeze (~6 weeks away)
- The current CVE status can be reviewed at the following link:
Status: Stable, Security, and Bugfix Kernel Updates - Saucy/Quantal/Precise/Lucid
- Status for the main kernels, until today (Nov. 26):
- Lucid - Prep'ing kernels
- Precise - Prep'ing kernels
- Quantal - Prep'ing kernels
- Saucy - Prep'ing kernels
Open Discussion or Questions? Raise your hand to be recognized
- No open discussions.