Release Metrics and Incoming Bugs
- Release metrics and incoming bug data can be reviewed at the following link:
Status: Wily Development Kernel
- Our Wily kernel has been rebased to stable v4.2.1 and uploaded to wily-proposed, ie 4.2.0-11.13. We will continue to track 4.2 for the remainder of the 15.10 cycle. As a reminder, we are approaching Wily Kernel Freeze on Oct 8, ~2 weeks away. If there are any patches which need to land for 15.10, please get them submitted soon. Following the Kernel Freeze deadline, all patches are subject to our SRU policy.
- Important upcoming dates:
- The current CVE status can be reviewed at the following link:
Status: Stable, Security, and Bugfix Kernel Updates - Precise/Trusty/lts-utopic/Vivid
- Status for the main kernels, until today:
Precise - Verification & Testing
Trusty - Verification & Testing
lts-Utopic - Verification & Testing
Vivid - Verification & Testing
- 04-Sep Last day for kernel commits for this cycle
13-Sep - 19-Sep Bug verification & Regression testing. 20-Sep - 26-Sep Regression testing & Release to -updates.
Open Discussion or Questions? Raise your hand to be recognized
- No open discussion.