Release Metrics and Incoming Bugs
- Release metrics and incoming bug data can be reviewed at the following link:
Status: Wily Development Kernel
- We are approaching Wily Kernel Freeze this Thurs Oct 8, ~2 days away! If there are any patches which need to land for 15.10, please get them submitted immediately. Following the Kernel Freeze deadline, all patches are subject to our SRU policy and could miss the release.
- Important upcoming dates:
- The current CVE status can be reviewed at the following link:
Status: Stable, Security, and Bugfix Kernel Updates - Precise/Trusty/lts-utopic/Vivid
- Status for the main kernels, until today:
- Precise - Kernel Prep
- Trusty - Kernel Prep
- lts-Utopic - Kernel Prep
- Vivid - Kernel Prep
- 25-Sep Last day for kernel commits for this cycle
04-Oct - 10-Oct Bug verification & Regression testing. 11-Oct - 17-Oct Regression testing & Release to -updates. Note: We have gotten off to a late start on this cycle due to some patches
- that came in at the last minute. We intend to stick to the schedule though that may change as we get farther along.
Open Discussion or Questions? Raise your hand to be recognized
- No open discussion.