The February 2008 Sprint was held at the Canonical Lexington Mass. office. In attendance were:
- Ben Collins
- Amit Kucheria
- Tim Gardner
- Stefan Bader
- Colin King
- Leann Ogasawara (Kernel QA)
- Reconcile specs from Hardy
- Packaging training (joint server/kernel teams)
- Discussion with UME team about lpia kernel flavor (planning for intrepid)
- Amit and Tim led a lengthy discussion about work flow using git.
- Kernel team and MID/UME folks sequestered themselves for a discussion about git work flow specific to lpia development. One issue that surfaced was that the distro kernel uploads often come at inappropriate times for the lpia kernel flavor. This seems like a good UDS topic. Tim suggested that these flavours, while based on the Ubuntu repo, should have their own repo and package name. This divorces the lpia uploads from the distro kernel, and would also require removing the lpia flavour from the distro kernel build.