add corytodd to kernel team
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 31:||Line 31:|
|* We are on FreeNode in the #ubuntu-kernel channel||* We have moved from Freenode to Libera Chat (irc.libera.chat) and can be found in the #ubuntu-kernel channel|
|Line 46:||Line 46:|
|* BradFigg [bjf] (Director)||* Brett Grandbois (Director)|
|Line 48:||Line 48:|
|* ColinKing [cking] (Kernel Engineer) blog: [[http://smackerelofopinion.blogspot.com/]]|
|Line 50:||Line 49:|
|* SethForshee [sforshee] (Kernel Engineer)|
|Line 60:||Line 58:|
|* TerryRudd [trudd] (Kernel Engineering Manager - Stable Kernel)||* TerryRudd [trudd] (Kernel Engineering Manager)|
|Line 62:||Line 60:|
|* [[KrzysztofKozlowski|Krzysztof Kozlowski]] [krzk] (Kernel Engineer)|
|Line 64:||Line 61:|
|* Tim Gardner [timg] (Kernel Engineer - Cloud team)|| * TimGardner [timg] (Kernel Engineer - Cloud team)
* [[CengizCan|Cengiz Can]] [cengizcan, cengiz_io] (Kernel Engineer)
* PhilipCox [philcox] (Kernel Engineer)
* [[corytodd|Cory Todd]] [corytodd] (Kernel Engineer)
See the Kernel main page for a list of topics.
The Ubuntu Kernel Team aims to provide the highest quality Linux kernel for Ubuntu and the Ubuntu family of products. The Linux Kernel is the core of Ubuntu and is the rock upon which we base all other Ubuntu technology, and is a usable, high-quality desktop & server operating system for users around the world. It strives to be the best free software development platform in existence.
Specific areas that the Kernel Team are responsible for currently include, in no particular order:
- Develop in an open model, in collaboration with community and upstream.
- Enable for a wide range of hardware, to match trends and user expectations of Ubuntu's goals.
- Maintenance of central package of the Linux Kernel for Ubuntu supported architectures and ports.
- Development standards and collaborative development support for the Ubuntu Linux Kernel
- The Ubuntu Kernel git tree
- The Ubuntu kernel-team mailing list
- Automated Vanilla Linux Kernel Builds and packaging
- Selection of the Linux Kernel Version for Ubuntu Releases
- Serve as the interface to the Linux Kernel Upstream
- Ubuntu Kernel Bug Policies
- Ubuntu Kernel Team Community documentation on how to contribute to the Ubuntu Kernel
Ubuntu Kernel Roadmaps for new releases KernelTeam/Roadmap
- Ubuntu Kernel Team weekly reporting
We have a team blog located here: http://voices.canonical.com/kernelteam/ individual team members have syndicated their personal blogs to the team blog as well.
- We have moved from Freenode to Libera Chat (irc.libera.chat) and can be found in the #ubuntu-kernel channel
you can subscribe here: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/kernel-team
We run our mailing list much like the Linux Kernel Mailing List (LKML). Users can propose patches, ask questions and find general info. This list has medium traffic volume. For more info you can read https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KernelTeam/KernelPatches
The Ubuntu Kernel Team is in Launchpad as:
https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-kernel-team this is the moderated public team in which we interact with the Ubuntu Community.
https://launchpad.net/~canonical-kernel-team this is a private team used by the Canonical Kernel Team for Canonical paid hardware enablement and other Canonical business.
IRC nicks are in brackets.
Ubuntu Platform Kernel Team
- Brett Grandbois (Director)
- Paolo Pisati [ppisati] (Kernel Engineer)
KamalMostafa [kamal] (Kernel Engineer)
MarceloCerri [mhcerri] (Kernel Engineer)
- Khalid El Mously [kmously] (Kernel Engineer)
AlbertoMilone [tseliot] (Kernel Engineer)
StefanBader [smb, gnarl] (Kernel Engineer - Lead)
KleberSouza [klebers] (Kernel Engineer)
BenRomer [bromer] (Kernel Engineer)
ThadeuCascardo [cascardo] (Kernel Engineer)
JuergHaefliger [juergh] (Kernel Engineer)
TerryRudd [trudd] (Kernel Engineering Manager)
Ian May [imay] (Kernel Engineer)
TimGardner [timg] (Kernel Engineer - Cloud team)
Cengiz Can [cengizcan, cengiz_io] (Kernel Engineer)
PhilipCox [philcox] (Kernel Engineer)
Cory Todd [corytodd] (Kernel Engineer)
See also Contacts.