|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 33:||Line 33:|
|1. Figure out `ContactForm` (`teams/forms.py`)!|
|Line 40:||Line 39:|
| 1. Import Launchpad team owner and team admins (Daniel)
1. Reall let `lpupdate` script update information (Daniel)
= 0.1.x =
1. Offer STATEful file. (Daniel)
|Line 43:||Line 48:|
|Map Sexyness.||1. Sexy Map. (Ubuntu-Drupal, Chris)|
|Line 45:||Line 50:|
Work is ongoing on the Loco Directory. Discussed at UDS Mountain View it's going to solve a lot of today's problems and make collaboration much much easier.
bzr branch lp:loco-directory
cd loco-directory; less INSTALL
In its 0.1 release we plan to replace the "big list of loco teams" and make administration of that list a lot easier.
- Log in via Launchpad OpenID.
- Overview of teams
- Detailed view of team data.
- Click Update button, will check if you're admin of that team.
make ./loco_directory/teams/forms.py work (used within ./loco_directory/templates/teams/team_update.html). It currently explodes when you try to change data. (Efrain)
Ask teams to join ~locoteams (Nick and Efrain)
Add functionality for ~loco-council change of loco contacts, etc. (Daniel)
Add functionality to pull team information to Launchpad. (Daniel)
- Make sure that all approved teams end up in ~approved-locoteams (Nick and Efrain)
New view "upcoming re-approvals". (Daniel)
Take care of translations. (Daniel)
Code cleanup and general beautification. (all)
- Import Launchpad team owner and team admins (Daniel)
Reall let lpupdate script update information (Daniel)
- Offer STATEful file. (Daniel)
- Sexy Map. (Ubuntu-Drupal, Chris)