|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|#Title LoCo Directory||## page was renamed from LoCoDirectory
#Title LoCo Team Portal
|Line 4:||Line 5:|
|Work is ongoing on the [[https://launchpad.net/loco-directory|Loco Directory]]. Discussed at UDS Mountain View it's going to solve a lot of today's problems and make collaboration much much easier.||Work is ongoing on the [[https://launchpad.net/loco-team-portal|Loco Team Portal]]. Discussed at original at UDS Mountain View called LoCo Directory. It's going to solve a lot of today's problems and make collaboration much much easier.|
|Line 10:||Line 11:|
| 1. `bzr branch lp:loco-directory`
1. `cd loco-directory; less INSTALL`
| 1. `bzr branch lp:loco-team-portal`
1. `cd loco-team-portal; less INSTALL`
|Line 13:||Line 14:|
| * '''Review our [[LoCoDirectory/ReleaseProcess|release process]].'''
* '''General [[LoCoDirectory/Development|development tips and tricks]].'''
| * '''Review our [[LoCoTeamPortal/ReleaseProcess|release process]].'''
* '''General [[LoCoTeamPortal/Development|development tips and tricks]].'''
bzr branch lp:loco-team-portal
cd loco-team-portal; less INSTALL
Review our release process.
General development tips and tricks.
Critical: Security or major feature not working
High: Other functionality failure or new implementation deemed necessary
Medium: Sub-optimal functionality bug or usability improvements
Low: Trivial problems, such as typo's, poor wording or layout optimizations
Wishlist: New features or functionality that is desirable but not necessary
In its 0.1 release we plan to replace the "big list of loco teams" and make administration of that list a lot easier.
- Log in via Launchpad OpenID.
- Overview of teams
- Detailed view of team data.
- Click Update button, will check if you're admin of that team.
make ./loco_directory/teams/forms.py work (used within ./loco_directory/templates/teams/team_update.html). It currently explodes when you try to change data. (Efrain)
Ask teams to join ~locoteams (Nick and Efrain)
Add functionality for ~loco-council change of loco contacts, etc. (Daniel)
Add functionality to pull team information to Launchpad. (Daniel)
- Make sure that all approved teams end up in ~approved-locoteams (Nick and Efrain)
New view "upcoming re-approvals". (Daniel)
Take care of translations. (Daniel)
Code cleanup and general beautification. (all)
Import Launchpad team owner and team admins (Daniel)
Really let lpupdate script update information (Daniel)
- Offer STATEful file. (Daniel)
Add Venues from within the TeamEvent form.
Offer previous venues in the TeamEvent form.
- Arrange so Only Horsemen can add Global Events?
- Arrange so only Admins can add Team Events?
- On Team Details offer, last 5 events organized by the team
- On Event Details page, offer 5 random registered attendees (link to launchpad page) as teaser, full list available at a click distance.
On Events main page offer the last 5 registered by the LoCo team Community
- On Event Details page, offer last 5 post in microblogging services (identi.ca, twitter)
- On Event Details page, pull 5 random pictures from a web album in picasa, flickr etc.
- Sexy Map. (Ubuntu-Drupal, Chris)