Work is ongoing on the Loco Directory. Discussed at UDS Mountain View it's going to solve a lot of today's problems and make collaboration much much easier.
bzr branch lp:loco-directory
cd loco-directory; less INSTALL
Review our release process.
General development tips and tricks.
Critical: Security or major feature not working
High: Other functionality failure or new implementation deemed necessary
Medium: Sub-optimal functionality bug or usability improvements
Low: Trivial problems, such as typo's, poor wording or layout optimizations
Wishlist: New features or functionality that is desirable but not necessary
In its 0.1 release we plan to replace the "big list of loco teams" and make administration of that list a lot easier.
- Log in via Launchpad OpenID.
- Overview of teams
- Detailed view of team data.
- Click Update button, will check if you're admin of that team.
make ./loco_directory/teams/forms.py work (used within ./loco_directory/templates/teams/team_update.html). It currently explodes when you try to change data. (Efrain)
Ask teams to join ~locoteams (Nick and Efrain)
Add functionality for ~loco-council change of loco contacts, etc. (Daniel)
Add functionality to pull team information to Launchpad. (Daniel)
- Make sure that all approved teams end up in ~approved-locoteams (Nick and Efrain)
New view "upcoming re-approvals". (Daniel)
Take care of translations. (Daniel)
Code cleanup and general beautification. (all)
Import Launchpad team owner and team admins (Daniel)
Really let lpupdate script update information (Daniel)
- Offer STATEful file. (Daniel)
Add Venues from within the TeamEvent form.
Offer previous venues in the TeamEvent form.
- Arrange so Only Horsemen can add Global Events?
- Arrange so only Admins can add Team Events?
- On Team Details offer, last 5 events organized by the team
- On Event Details page, offer 5 random registered attendees (link to launchpad page) as teaser, full list available at a click distance.
On Events main page offer the last 5 registered by the LoCo team Community
- On Event Details page, offer last 5 post in microblogging services (identi.ca, twitter)
- On Event Details page, pull 5 random pictures from a web album in picasa, flickr etc.
- Sexy Map. (Ubuntu-Drupal, Chris)