|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 2:||Line 2:|
'''Away for a while, need to take my mind of computers.'''
|Line 15:||Line 18:|
|* '''email''' loic at dev dot erodia dot net||* '''email''' loic at ubuntu dot com|
|Line 23:||Line 26:|
|* [https://launchpad.net/people/ubuntumembers ubuntu members] :)|| * [https://launchpad.net/people/ubuntumembers ubuntu]
* [https://launchpad.net/people/motu MOTU]
* [https://launchpad.net/people/kubuntu-team Kubuntu team]
* [https://launchpad.net/people/ubuntu-dev Ubuntu dev team]
|Line 27:||Line 33:|
| * LaptopTeam Help with the [https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LaptopTestingTeam/DellInspiron5100 Dell Inspiron 5100 ]
* [https://wiki.ubuntu.com/HardwareSupportComponentsWirelessNetworkCards U.S.Robotics Wireless Turbo Pc Card 5410]
|I try to help LaptopTeam with IBM Thinkpad T43 support.|
|Line 47:||Line 50:|
| * datakiosk (maintainer)
* kvpnc (maintainer)
* kguitar (maintainer)
| * datakiosk (maintainer, packaged initial release)
* kvpnc (maintainer, packaged initial and latest upstream release)
* kguitar (maintainer, packaged initial release)
Loic Pefferkorn (pef)
Away for a while, need to take my mind of computers.
- Student in computer sciences, France
- 22 years old
Computers in general (x86 and my ultra5), Linux user since 2000 (suse 6.4, slackware, redhat, debian then ubuntu and FreeBSD for personnal server).
- Guitar beginner as autodidact
jabber pef at im dot apinc dot org
email loic at ubuntu dot com
gpg key [http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x601FA31D 0x601FA31D]
irc pef on freenode #ubuntu-motu #ubuntu-devel #kubuntu-devel
[https://launchpad.net/people/kubuntu-team Kubuntu team]
[https://launchpad.net/people/ubuntu-dev Ubuntu dev team]
I try to help LaptopTeam with IBM Thinkpad T43 support.
Added a note about Pbuilder/revisons number to KubuntuPackagingGuide
Packages activity (Universe)
Work on REVU
Packaged new upstream version of [https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoicPefferkorn Kdissert]
packaged new upstream version of [http://revu.tauware.de/details.py?upid=794 qtparted]
Corrected uninstallable [http://revu.tauware.de/details.py?upid=821 kzenexplorer package ]
Added make to Depends to [http://revu.tauware.de/details.py?upid=831 checkinstall package]
Fixed some packages (debdiff for ~10 packages) in [https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTUGLUTransition MOTUGLUTransitions]
- datakiosk (maintainer, packaged initial release)
- kvpnc (maintainer, packaged initial and latest upstream release)
- kguitar (maintainer, packaged initial release)
coccinella : waiting in REVU [http://siretart.tauware.de/revu/details.py?upid=128 here]
Active member of http://forum.ubuntu-fr.org, where I can to help newbies. I also ask which programs people want to be packaged [http://forum.ubuntu-fr.org/viewtopic.php?id=8111&p=1, then I packaged them or add them to UniversesCandidates
Wrote articles on opensource softwares for a french website http://www.framasoft.net/auteur382.html
- Patchs for upstream, manpages, desktop files, ...
- Some french translations on Rosetta
- Bugs I have filled (11 bugs) :
- Bugs I have fixed (6 bugs):
https://launchpad.ubuntu.com/malone/bugs/2018,3486 (wrote a patch to make this apps working for upstream and for Hoary/Breezy versions)
https://launchpad.ubuntu.com/malone/bugs/3360 (updated patch for gcc4 problem)
https://launchpad.ubuntu.com/malone/bugs/3212 (new upstream version, FTBFS, polishing debian layout)
https://launchpad.ubuntu.com/malone/bugs/3576 (fixed bad dependency)
https://launchpad.ubuntu.com/malone/bugs/3350 (fixed bad dependency, breezy-updates)
https://launchpad.ubuntu.com/malone/bugs/3142 (added dependency, checkinstall doesn't work without it, debdiff for Breezy, upload on REVU for dapper)
- bugs I have filled (10 bugs)
For the moment I'm creating new packages for universe, and I like it
- I want to help Ubuntu, especially Kubuntu, and creating and fixing new packages from universe.
- Helping laptopTeam about Dell Inspiron 5100 support.
- Helping Kubuntu !
Related pages: FullSearch()