- Student in computer sciences, France
- 21 years old
- Ubuntu user since Warty release, I want to be more than a simple user by improving this wonderful distro (currently I create and fix packages)
Computers in general (x86 and my ultra5), Linux user since 2000 (suse 6.4, slackware, redhat, debian then ubuntu and FreeBSD for personnal server).
- Guitar beginner as autodidact
jabber pef at im dot apinc dot org
email loic at dev dot erodia dot net
gpg key [http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x601FA31D 0x601FA31D]
irc pef on freenode #ubuntu-motu #ubuntu-devel #kubuntu-devel
Since july 4th, I try to do more than simply using Ubuntu, I have learnt a lot since, like building correct packages, make usefull (I hope) bugs reports, and trying to help people in #ubuntu-fr.
Added a note about Pbuilder/revisons number to KubuntuPackagingGuide
Packages activity (Universe)
[http://forum.ubuntu-fr.org/viewtopic.php?id=8111&p=1 I try to find what people want packaged in a french forum] then I add them to https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UniverseCandidates:
- ktoon : problem with libming ?
- klibido : stopped, will be in universe (official Debian package soon)
coccinella : waiting in REVU [http://siretart.tauware.de/revu/details.py?upid=128 here]
kvpnc: waiting in REVU [http://siretart.tauware.de/revu/details.py?upid=341 here]
- Bugs I have filled (11 bugs) :
- Bugs I have fixed (3 bugs):
- bugs I have filled (3 bugs)
I like fixing and creating packages, I'm currently writing a script to detect "empty" packages (missing files making the package useless), like [https://launchpad.ubuntu.com/malone/bugs/1412 here]
- I want to help Ubuntu, especially Kubuntu, and creating and fixing new packages from universe.