Central places for work items
ISO Testing Bugs
Installer require 4.6 Gb of free space : 819538
Ubiquity broken icon switcher : 830898
Update icons on desktop for persitent mode broken : 837470
Firefox locales installed : 820056
- 100 % strings available for translation : Make Lubuntu 100% translatable
- Make lxpanel follow icon spec instead of hardcoding icons location.
- Offline Documentation
Developements "Upstream LXDE" tasks
- Modernize LXDE (using GTKBuilder, GLib log and GSettings) ?
- Review patch on the bug tracker
Ideas / Discussed projects
- Ubuntu One - Pcmanfm integration - Need plugin infrastructure : TODO
- Ubuntu One - Audacious integration - Write a plugin : TODO
- Support for global menu in lxpanel : TODO
- Ubuntu One - Sylpheed integration - Need plugin interface to contacts component : TODO
- Ubuntu One - Evaluate impact of additional programs to make it work : TODO
- Using a testing applications (Mago, LTSP ...) : TODO
- Ubuntu One - Evaluate if it's possible to add support in Xpad
- Ubuntu One - Evaluate if it's possible / useful to add support in Osmo
- Migrate from gconf to gsettings : TODO
- Remove old GNOME library : libglade, gnome-desktop etc ... : TODO
- Replace update-notifier by upstart scripts ? : TODO
- Replace screensaver by upstart scripts, or the same Ubuntu solution ? : TODO
Discuss if it's possible to have help.ubuntu.com Lubuntu section installed by default on Lubuntu (like other flavors) Note - I believe the official help.u.c is added but not anything from the help.u.c/community which is where the Lubuntu section lives. Is this something we should work towards changing (will be a much bigger effort that just leaving it on /community - JaredNorris
PPA Daily build
gnome-mplayer : Use https://launchpad.net/~brandonsnider/+archive/gnome-mplayer-dev
- pcmanfm / libfm : need fix or add debian directory to upstream branch
- lXDE : need fix
- sylpheed : TODO
lxfind + lsc => new separate PPA ?
- xfce components ?
- Not useful ?
- Chromium : Daily build seems disable, and too much work to keep update by our own.