General Agenda Items and Proposals
Show of hands to gauge attendance
Review ACTIONS from the last meeting
Weekly report - Update from QA meeting and team
Weekly report - Update from IRC OP's team
Weekly report - Update from comms team
Weekly report - Update from Support Team
Weekly report - Update from Devs teams
Weekly report - Update from Docs team
Any Other Business
Lubuntu Team Meeting
- IRC: irc.freenode.org
- Channel: #ubuntu-meeting
#title #lubuntu-offtopic: Lubuntu Team Meeting
Meeting started by gilir at 20:08:51 UTC. The full logs are available at http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/lubuntu-offtopic/2012/lubuntu-offtopic.2012-03-14-20.08.log.html .
- gilir - Review ACTIONS from the last meeting
- phillw - Weekly report - Update from QA meeting and team
- Unit193 - Weekly report - Update from IRC OP's team
The OPs training session went well, but low turnout from Lubuntu OPs. (Unit193, 20:17:03)
- gilir - Weekly report - Update from Devs teams
- Any Other Business
Meeting ended at 20:29:26 UTC.
People present (lines said)
- gilir (26)
- phillw (12)
- meetingology (3)
- Unit193 (2)
20:08:51 <gilir> #startmeeting Lubuntu Team Meeting
20:08:51 <meetingology> Available commands: #accept #accepted #action #agree #agreed #chair #commands #endmeeting #endvote #halp #help #idea #info #link #lurk #meetingname #meetingtopic #nick #progress #rejected #replay #restrictlogs #save #startmeeting #subtopic #topic #unchair #undo #unlurk #vote #voters #votesrequired
20:09:23 <gilir> let's see how many people are still with us with this location change
20:09:33 <Unit193> Well, I am.
20:09:38 <gilir> agenda : https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/IRC%20Meetings/Agenda
20:09:40 <phillw> o/
20:11:31 <gilir> ok, so let's make it short
20:11:52 <gilir> #topic gilir - Review ACTIONS from the last meeting
20:12:33 <gilir> MrChrisDruif is not here, I'll check with him by mailing list about the remaining action
20:12:51 <gilir> bothing more from last meeting
20:13:11 <gilir> #topic phillw - Weekly report - Update from QA meeting and team
20:13:20 <phillw> The ubuntu-qa team are organising an ubiquity and casper sprint (Chase and fix bugs) for Mon - Wed next week. Whilst most likely affecting macs, it is important to ensure there are no regressions to i386 / amd64 isos.
20:14:20 <phillw> As this is likely to be the last sprint they do before beta 2, I do ask that people test and report via http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/204/builds I will confirm on the main lubuntu mailing list when I have the final details.
20:14:58 <phillw> that's all from QA
20:15:35 <gilir> thanks phillw
20:16:29 <gilir> #topic Unit193 - Weekly report - Update from IRC OP's team
20:16:46 <gilir> Unit193, anything new from IRC ?
20:17:03 <Unit193> #info The OPs training session went well, but low turnout from Lubuntu OPs.
20:18:23 <gilir> cool
20:19:46 <gilir> thanks Unit193
20:20:18 <gilir> phillw, do you want to talk about comm team, or we can continue to the other topics ?
20:20:35 <phillw> RE: comms with Ali back (face book) and kanilot prepared to look after our lubuntu.net area, I think we can get that team active again under their leadership. I'll post up the final request for comments on the new look lubuntu.net to the main use mailing list.
20:21:04 <phillw> thats all on comms.
20:22:17 <gilir> thanks phillw, nice to see more activity
20:22:38 * phillw will also be glad to see it have a team leader
20:22:47 <gilir> #topic gilir - Weekly report - Update from Devs teams
20:23:11 <gilir> this week was focused on bug fixes
20:23:42 <gilir> new version of the theme uploaded, close to the final theme I hope
20:24:09 <gilir> that's all for the week, any questions ?
20:24:32 <phillw> great work on Rapaell's part to get such a massive job done so quickly.
20:24:38 <phillw> +h
20:25:07 <gilir> yes, I hope we don't need to stress it more this cycle
20:26:09 <gilir> #topic Any Other Business
20:26:21 <phillw> o/
20:26:27 <gilir> yes phillw
20:26:49 <phillw> just a question if any progress has been made for bluetooth for the mac users?
20:27:47 <gilir> I need to upload the change I made, but it should be fixed shortly
20:27:54 <phillw> thanks
20:28:50 <gilir> anything else ?
20:29:22 <gilir> ok, thanks everyone
20:29:26 <gilir> #endmeeting