Please note that the cut off time for amending the agenda is 24 hours before the meeting.
General Agenda Items and Proposals
Show of hands to gauge attendance
Review ACTIONS from the last meeting
Weekly report - Update from QA meeting and team
Weekly report - Update from IRC OP's team
Weekly report - Update from Comms team
Weekly report - Update from Devs teams
Weekly report - Update from Docs team
Any Other Business
Lubuntu Team Meeting
- IRC: irc.freenode.org
- Channel: #ubuntu-meeting
#title #ubuntu-meeting: Lubuntu Team Meeting
Meeting started by gilir at 20:03:06 UTC. The full logs are available at http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/2012/ubuntu-meeting.2012-04-11-20.03.log.html .
- gilir - Review ACTIONS from the last meeting
ACTION: MrChrisDruif to discover how to do offline documentation easily (gilir, 20:07:21)
- kanliot - Weekly report - Update from QA meeting and team
LINK: http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/ (kanliot, 20:08:28)
- Unit193 - Weekly report - Update from IRC OP's team
- kanliot - Weekly report - Update from Comms team
- gilir - Weekly report - Update from Devs teams
- Any Other Business
LINK: http://people.canonical.com/~stgraber/package_sets/precise/lubuntu (micahg, 20:23:02)
Meeting ended at 20:28:35 UTC.
MrChrisDruif to discover how to do offline documentation easily
People present (lines said)
- gilir (33)
- kanliot (16)
- micahg (9)
- Unit193 (5)
- meetingology (4)
- wxl (4)
- jmarsden|work (1)
- Myrtti (1)
20:03:06 <gilir> #startmeeting Lubuntu Team Meeting
20:03:06 <meetingology> Available commands: #accept #accepted #action #agree #agreed #chair #commands #endmeeting #endvote #halp #help #idea #info #link #lurk #meetingname #meetingtopic #nick #progress #rejected #replay #restrictlogs #save #startmeeting #subtopic #topic #unchair #undo #unlurk #vote #voters #votesrequired
20:03:17 <gilir> hi
20:03:29 <StephenSmally> hi!
20:03:35 <kanliot> o/
20:03:49 <wxl> \@/
20:03:54 <gilir> Agenda is here : https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/IRC%20Meetings/Agenda
20:04:10 <Unit193> wxl: Your face is messed up.
20:04:18 <Unit193> \ \o
20:04:23 <wxl> Unit193: no, that's my new hairstyle
20:05:24 <gilir> some people are missing this week
20:06:07 <gilir> #topic gilir - Review ACTIONS from the last meeting
20:06:34 <gilir> phillw updated the wiki page about the uptades
20:06:36 <jmarsden|work> o/
20:07:02 <gilir> MrChrisDruif is missing, I will re-add the ACTION item
20:07:21 <gilir> #action MrChrisDruif to discover how to do offline documentation easily
20:07:21 * meetingology MrChrisDruif to discover how to do offline documentation easily
20:07:50 <gilir> #topic kanliot - Weekly report - Update from QA meeting and team
20:07:51 <wxl> mrman = frakken or whatever?
20:07:56 <kanliot> hi
20:07:59 <wxl> oops
20:08:14 <kanliot> ubuntu team has aked us to work on the iso testing tracker
20:08:23 <kanliot> and test the daily build tomorrow on regression tests
20:08:28 <kanliot> http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/
20:08:50 <kanliot> also phillw just mentioned that there might be a problem completeing all the ppc tests on time
20:08:52 <kanliot> end of report
20:09:40 <gilir> thanks kanliot, let me know if there is any big problems when testing the lubuntu ISOs
20:09:53 <kanliot> yes
20:10:51 <gilir> #topic Unit193 - Weekly report - Update from IRC OP's team
20:11:32 <Unit193> Had one person/problem that thought the only way to get help was to insult the channel. No training events that I know either.
20:11:52 <Unit193> wxl handled that since he was there, did well.
20:11:58 <gilir> nice :-/
20:12:07 <kanliot> i was there and handled it poorly
20:12:29 <Myrtti> I tried my best
20:13:03 <gilir> well it's over, let's think about other stuff
20:13:38 <gilir> thanks Unit193 I'll switch to the next topic if there is no question
20:13:56 <Unit193> Think that's it, unless someone else has more.
20:14:19 <gilir> #topic kanliot - Weekly report - Update from Comms team
20:14:36 <kanliot> hi
20:14:52 <kanliot> for next week i'll try and get another update from mario on progress from osuosl
20:14:55 <kanliot> end of report
20:16:16 <gilir> thanks kanliot
20:17:12 <gilir> #topic gilir - Weekly report - Update from Devs teams
20:17:37 <gilir> a couple a small fixes last week
20:18:14 <gilir> there is still one fix for 3G modem that I need to prepare
20:18:53 <gilir> after that, it should be quiet until the release I hope ("just" testing)
20:19:08 <gilir> any questions ?
20:20:17 <gilir> #topic Any Other Business
20:20:25 <micahg> o/
20:20:33 <gilir> anything to add ?
20:20:38 <micahg> yes
20:20:42 <gilir> micahg, yes ?
20:21:10 <micahg> I had a lubuntu packageset created to allow for easier tracking of build failures that affect lubuntu
20:21:55 <gilir> micahg, ah, yes that could be nice
20:22:00 <micahg> at the moment it doesn't grant upload rights, but the DMB would welcome applications from people involved in maintaining these packages
20:22:28 <gilir> micahg, what did you included in it ?
20:22:46 <micahg> gilir: it's auto-generated from the seeds, so should include any universe packages in lubuntu
20:23:02 <micahg> http://people.canonical.com/~stgraber/package_sets/precise/lubuntu
20:24:15 <gilir> micahg, thanks
20:24:44 <micahg> you're welcome, I'm looking forward to reviewing DMB applications in due time from lubuntu people
20:25:15 <micahg> err..applications for upload rights
20:25:45 <gilir> I hope there will have some in the future
20:26:00 <kanliot> what's a dmb
20:26:02 <kanliot> ?
20:26:10 <micahg> Developer Membership Board
20:26:15 <kanliot> thx
20:26:55 <gilir> kanliot, I'll prepare a mail about this, to explain with more details
20:27:09 <gilir> it should be a source of motivation
20:27:40 <gilir> anything to add before the end of the meeting ?
20:28:32 <gilir> ok, thanks everyone
20:28:35 <gilir> #endmeeting