|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
||<tablestyle="float:right; font-size: 0.9em; width:40%; background:#F1F1ED; margin: 0 0 1em 1em;" style="padding:0.5em;">'''Contents'''[[BR]][[TableOfContents]]||
|Line 7:||Line 9:|
|== General Tasks ==
|Line 10:||Line 14:|
| * Packaging related:
* Help to fix packages that are not installable: `apt-cache -i unmet`.
== Packaging related ==
=== Unmet Dependencies ===
Help to fix packages that are not installable: `apt-cache -i unmet`.
* Some of them are main packages, please sort them out. If you want to take care of them... even better. :)
* Best to use a clean `pbuilder` environment if possible. See: ["PbuilderHowto"].
* `apt-get source <package>` and `debuild or `dpkg-buildpackage`
* Many of the packages just need a fresh rebuild.
=== Other Packaging tasks ===
There's always a lot of work to do in Ubuntu's Universe and Multiverse.
Here a quick list of suggestions, where you can help out:
[http://dad.dunnewind.net/ Merges/Syncs for Gutsy]
[http://tinyurl.com/2mbskn Packages requested by others]
[:MOTU/Bugs:MOTU related bugs]
Help to fix packages that are not installable: apt-cache -i unmet.
Some of them are main packages, please sort them out. If you want to take care of them... even better.
Best to use a clean pbuilder environment if possible. See: ["PbuilderHowto"].
apt-get source <package> and debuild or dpkg-buildpackage`
- Many of the packages just need a fresh rebuild.
Other Packaging tasks
Incorporate Debian RC fixes: http://django.ajmitch.net.nz/rcbugs/
- Code Needed:
- Help migrate applications away from wxWindows2.4: ["MOTU/wx2.4Migration"]
Help develop GUI tool for monitor/resolution configuration: https://launchpad.net/~displayconfig-gtk
Help develop failsafe X mode: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/bullet-proof-x
Go back to [:MOTU].BR ["CategoryMOTU"]